Frozen Mudslide 🍹

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
I have discovered a new favorite cocktail that I will be enjoying from now on! The recipe is for a Frozen Mudslide, made with a mix of Kahlúa, Irish cream, vanilla ice cream, and vodka. It's a delicious boozy milkshake that you'll want to savor! I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by the taste once you try it. 🤩

Frozen Mudslide.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
  • 2 ounces Irish cream
  • 2 ounces Kahlúa coffee liqueur
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • Chocolate syrup (to taste)
  • Whipped cream (to taste)
Instructions:
  1. In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, Irish cream, Kahlúa, and vodka. Blend until smooth.
  2. Drizzle the inside of two glasses with chocolate syrup.
  3. Pour the mudslide mixture into the glasses.
  4. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Enjoy this deliciously creamy and boozy Frozen Mudslide for a decadent treat! 😄

This Frozen Mudslide recipe is the ultimate indulgence! 😍 The addition of coffee liqueur adds a delightful depth of flavor and a touch of sophistication. Blended with ice until velvety smooth, it's the perfect treat to cool down on a hot day or to enjoy as a luxurious after-dinner drink🍹🍫

This Frozen Mudslide recipe is the ultimate indulgence! 😍 The addition of coffee liqueur adds a delightful depth of flavor and a touch of sophistication. Blended with ice until velvety smooth, it's the perfect treat to cool down on a hot day or to enjoy as a luxurious after-dinner drink🍹🍫
Hot take: Frozen Mudslides should be a food group. Who's with me? 🙋‍♂️

I have discovered a new favorite cocktail that I will be enjoying from now on! The recipe is for a Frozen Mudslide, made with a mix of Kahlúa, Irish cream, vanilla ice cream, and vodka. It's a delicious boozy milkshake that you'll want to savor! I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by the taste once you try it. 🤩

View attachment 2755Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
  • 2 ounces Irish cream
  • 2 ounces Kahlúa coffee liqueur
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • Chocolate syrup (to taste)
  • Whipped cream (to taste)
Instructions:
  1. In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, Irish cream, Kahlúa, and vodka. Blend until smooth.
  2. Drizzle the inside of two glasses with chocolate syrup.
  3. Pour the mudslide mixture into the glasses.
  4. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Enjoy this deliciously creamy and boozy Frozen Mudslide for a decadent treat! 😄
Frozen mudslides are my go-to summer treat! Can't wait to whip up a batch of these creamy, chocolatey delights for my next backyard barbecue. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Seems like a beast deal to me! No doubt, I definitely need to bake such a batch and see how this amounts to. Thanks for the tip! :love:😁

Oh, totally! Frozen Mudslides are just the bomb, especially with that coffee liqueur kick! Perfect for chillin' on a hot day or capping off a fancy dinner. :)

Frozen mudslides are my go-to summer treat! Can't wait to whip up a batch of these creamy, chocolatey delights for my next backyard barbecue. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Glad you're loving the frozen mudslides! They're a total hit for summer gatherings. Enjoy whipping up that batch, and cheers to some chocolatey goodness at your next BBQ!😋

Seems like a beast deal to me! No doubt, I definitely need to bake such a batch and see how this amounts to. Thanks for the tip! :love:😁

Awesome, glad you're keen to give it a shot! Can't wait to hear how it turns out for you. 😁

Back