Fruit Crepe Kebabs Recipe 🍓🍑🍌🥝

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! I tried this recipe yesterday morning, and OMG, it’s seriously fun and delicious. Fruit crepe kebabs are a perfect mix of soft crepes and fresh fruit, making it an amazing treat for breakfast, brunch, or even dessert. Plus, the kiddos will love them! 🥰 Let’s get started!

Fruit Crepe Kebabs.jpeg

Ingredients:
For the Crepes:

• 1½ cups milk
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
  • 1½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • Cooking spray
  • 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the Fruit:
  • 1 pound strawberries
  • 2 bananas, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 peaches, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
  • Skewers
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in the flour, sugar, and salt until the batter is smooth and well-mixed.
  2. Heat a crepe pan or non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat it with cooking spray. Pour about ¼ cup of batter into the pan and swirl to spread it evenly. Cook until bubbles form and the edges start to dry out, around 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
  3. Repeat with the remaining batter, then let the crepes cool.
  4. Once cooled, cut the crepes into 1-2 inch wide strips. Wrap each fruit piece (strawberries, bananas, peaches, kiwis) in a crepe strip, then thread them onto skewers.
  5. Serve immediately, and enjoy the tasty combo of crepe and fruit goodness!

Cook’s Tip:If you're feeling fancy, you can drizzle syrup or Nutella on the crepes before rolling them up like pinwheels. Trust me, it takes these kebabs to another level! 🍫

Hey friends! I tried this recipe yesterday morning, and OMG, it’s seriously fun and delicious. Fruit crepe kebabs are a perfect mix of soft crepes and fresh fruit, making it an amazing treat for breakfast, brunch, or even dessert. Plus, the kiddos will love them! 🥰 Let’s get started!

View attachment 6088
Ingredients:
For the Crepes:

• 1½ cups milk
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
  • 1½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • Cooking spray
  • 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the Fruit:
  • 1 pound strawberries
  • 2 bananas, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 peaches, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
  • Skewers
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in the flour, sugar, and salt until the batter is smooth and well-mixed.
  2. Heat a crepe pan or non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat it with cooking spray. Pour about ¼ cup of batter into the pan and swirl to spread it evenly. Cook until bubbles form and the edges start to dry out, around 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
  3. Repeat with the remaining batter, then let the crepes cool.
  4. Once cooled, cut the crepes into 1-2 inch wide strips. Wrap each fruit piece (strawberries, bananas, peaches, kiwis) in a crepe strip, then thread them onto skewers.
  5. Serve immediately, and enjoy the tasty combo of crepe and fruit goodness!

Cook’s Tip:If you're feeling fancy, you can drizzle syrup or Nutella on the crepes before rolling them up like pinwheels. Trust me, it takes these kebabs to another level! 🍫
Hello! These sound amazing! I think fruit crepe kebabs are such a fun idea for a light dessert. Do you have a favorite fruit combo? 🍓🍑

Yum, this sounds so good! 🥰 I can imagine how colorful and fresh the fruit must look against the soft crepes. I love that this recipe works for any time of day, especially as a light and tasty dessert

Hey! That sounds amazing! 😍🍓 I love how versatile crepe kebabs are—perfect for any meal of the day. Can't wait to try this out. Do you have any tips or favorite fruits to use? 🍌🥭🍇

Back