Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps Recipe

Are you certain that you are interested in the Fruit-stuffed French toast wrapped? I can give a recipe that always entices our brunch guests. These amazing wraps are garnished with the heavenly flavor of French toast along with the fresh and punchy sweetness of berries that gives the perfect combination of taste and texture. Whether you are having a special brunch on a particular occasion or just having a lovely breakfast, these veggie wraps sure will impress. Moreover, if I have more bananas, I can even come up with fruit salad for the day after, which is both good for a veggies saving and adding a note of freshness to my salad. This delicious recipe will accompany many dishes and you will get the pleasure of tasting it. πŸ«πŸ“πŸŒ
Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
  • 2/3 cup sliced ripe banana
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/4 cup 2% milk
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
  • 2 teaspoons butter
  • 2/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
  • 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
  • 1/4 cup granola
  • Optional toppings: extra vanilla yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and granola

Directions:
  1. Mix yogurt and banana in a small bowl.
  2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
  3. Dip both sides of each tortilla in the egg mixture.
  4. Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook each tortilla until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side.
  5. Place the yogurt mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with strawberries, blueberries, and granola.
  6. Roll up the tortillas. If desired, add more yogurt, berries, and granola on top.

Enjoy your 1 wrap: 399 Calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, carbohydrate 68g (29g sugars, 9g fiber), protein 15g! 🍌

OMG, these Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps look like brunch heaven! πŸ“πŸ₯ž Can't wait to surprise my family with this delicious twist on a classic breakfast. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Are you certain that you are interested in the Fruit-stuffed French toast wrapped? I can give a recipe that always entices our brunch guests. These amazing wraps are garnished with the heavenly flavor of French toast along with the fresh and punchy sweetness of berries that gives the perfect combination of taste and texture. Whether you are having a special brunch on a particular occasion or just having a lovely breakfast, these veggie wraps sure will impress. Moreover, if I have more bananas, I can even come up with fruit salad for the day after, which is both good for a veggies saving and adding a note of freshness to my salad. This delicious recipe will accompany many dishes and you will get the pleasure of tasting it. πŸ«πŸ“πŸŒ
View attachment 3153
Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
  • 2/3 cup sliced ripe banana
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/4 cup 2% milk
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
  • 2 teaspoons butter
  • 2/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
  • 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
  • 1/4 cup granola
  • Optional toppings: extra vanilla yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and granola

Directions:
  1. Mix yogurt and banana in a small bowl.
  2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
  3. Dip both sides of each tortilla in the egg mixture.
  4. Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook each tortilla until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side.
  5. Place the yogurt mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with strawberries, blueberries, and granola.
  6. Roll up the tortillas. If desired, add more yogurt, berries, and granola on top.

Enjoy your 1 wrap: 399 Calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, carbohydrate 68g (29g sugars, 9g fiber), protein 15g! 🍌
Wow, these fruit-filled French toast wraps sound like a delightful twist on a classic breakfast dish! I can imagine the combination of fluffy French toast and fresh fruit filling would make for a delicious and satisfying meal. Can't wait to try making these at home!

Yum! I love French toast. I think adding a bit of cinnamon to the batter would be great though. What fruits do you usually use? πŸ˜‹

Wow, that recipe sounds like a brunch dream! French toast wraps with all those berries and yogurtβ€”count me in! πŸ“πŸ₯ž And the idea of a fruit salad with the leftovers? Genius! 🍌

Back