Fruity Veggie Pasta Salad πŸŽπŸ“πŸ₯πŸπŸ₯’πŸ₯•

wayv127

Novice Foodie
Hey,, just want to share this kind of "experimental" salad I've made. I kinda had this craving last night of something fresh, sweet, but also crunchy,, something like that. I remembered that I had lots of leftover fruits and a cooked pasta in the fridge so that gave me an idea on what to do.. a FRUITY VEGGIE SALAD!

Here's what I've added for the salad:
fruity veggie pasta salad.jpeg
3oz. (1 cup) uncooked rotini (any past for salad will do)
1cup sliced apples
1cup fresh pineapple chunks
1cup seedless red grapes, halved
1 cup sliced lettuce (any kind)
1cup diced cucumber
2tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted if desired

Dressing:

1/2cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/2teaspoon grated lime peel
1tablespoon lime juice
2tablespoons honey

Steps:

1. Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
2. In large bowl, combine cooked rotini and all remaining salad ingredients; mix gently.
3. In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.

Actually, you can just put any fruits or veggie that you like. Nothing will really go wrong with this one ;) Let me know what you added on yours!

This fruity veggie salad sounds like a refreshing twist! I'm going to give it a try, especially with the mix of sweet fruits and crunchy veggies. Thanks for sharing this unique recipe! πŸ’πŸ…

The dressing sounds amazing, with the hint of lime and honey. I'll definitely try adding some strawberries and avocado to mine for extra sweetness and creaminess. πŸ₯—

This fruity veggie pasta salad is so refreshing and vibrant, it’ll have you enjoying every colorful bite! πŸŽπŸ“πŸ₯πŸπŸ₯’πŸ₯•

Back