Fruity Yogurt Parfait Cups

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! Let me share with you these colorful Fruity Yogurt Parfait Cups. It's a snack that's as enjoyable to make as it is to eat!
So let's make snack time extra fun.😋🤩

Ingredients:
795×902
147.2 kB

yogurtparfait.jpg

• 1 cup vanilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup granola
  • Assorted fruits (such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, or kiwi), chopped or sliced
  • Honey or maple syrup (optional, for drizzling)
  • Clear plastic cups
Instructions:

1. Start by spooning a dollop of vanilla yogurt into the bottom of each clear plastic cup to form the first layer.
  2. Sprinkle a layer of granola over the yogurt in each cup, creating a crunchy texture.
  3. Add a layer of chopped or sliced fruits on top of the granola, alternating between different fruits to create a colorful and visually appealing presentation.
  4. Repeat the layers of yogurt, granola, and fruits until the cups are filled, ending with a final layer of fruits on top.
  5. If desired, drizzle a little honey or maple syrup over the top of each parfait cup for added sweetness.
  6. Serve the Fruity Yogurt Parfait Cups immediately, or cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a short time to chill before serving.
  7. Enjoy these delicious and nutritious parfait cups as a fun snack or dessert!
You can add any toppings you want. Enjoy!

These Fruity Yogurt Parfait Cups are an absolute delight! 🍓🥭 Not only are they bursting with vibrant colors and flavors, but they're also a wholesome treat that's perfect for any time of day. I love how the creamy yogurt pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the fruits and the crunch of the granola – it's like a party in every bite! Thanks for sharing this refreshing recipe – I can't wait to enjoy these delicious parfait cups on a sunny afternoon or as a satisfying snack any day! 🌈🥄

I'm in love with these Yogurt Parfait Cups! The combination of tangy yogurt, sweet fruits, and crunchy granola creates a symphony of flavors and textures. It's like having dessert for breakfast, guilt-free!

Back