Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, so today I found myself staring at a chunk of pork belly, contemplating its potential destiny in my kitchen :ROFLMAO:, wondering what on earth to do with it. Then, it hits me like a bolt of culinary lightning. Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly. Sounds fancy, right? Well, let me tell you, it's a rollercoaster of flavor with a few bumps along the way. So here's I do it
Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 kg pork loin or belly, bite-sized or strips[Marinade]
  • 1 tsp each salt, pepper, chicken seasoning
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp corn flour
  • 1 tsp marmite
  • 1 tsp soy sauce[To Cook]
  • 4 cloves garlic
  • 1 tbsp cooking oil
  • 1 tbsp marmite
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1.5 cup stock/water
  • Salt, sugar, water (to taste)
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
  • 1 tsp dark soy sauce (optional)
  • Remaining marinade
  • Dash of sesame seeds for garnish
Instruction:
  1. Mix marinade, coat pork, chill.
  2. Sauté garlic, add pork, cook till golden.
  3. Add marmite, honey, stock, and seasonings. Simmer.
  4. Sprinkle sesame seeds. Serve!

There you have it, have fun, experiment, and let your taste buds be your guide! And hey, if you ever find yourself in a flavor conundrum, just remember this pork belly tale and know that anything is possible with a dash of creativity and a sprinkle of humor, if you have any tips or suggestion to make it better,
    I'm all ears :)

Woooow! Your Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly recipe looks so unique and flavorful! I'm excited to try it out. Does the pork get really crispy in the cooking process? 🍯

I never heard or tried this recipe and it sounds so delicious, especially the thick sauce that covers the pork! SO GOOD. Would definitely try this 😉😋😋

Back