Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow food lovers! 🙌 Let’s dive into something delicious and easy tonight—Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon! This dish is bursting with flavor, and it’s perfect for a quick yet fancy dinner. Let’s get started!

Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon

Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 4 salmon fillets
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (panko works great!)
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Lemon wedges, for serving

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan, breadcrumbs, minced garlic, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and press the Parmesan mixture on top of each fillet, making sure it’s evenly coated.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the crust is golden brown.
  5. Serve with lemon wedges on the side for an extra burst of freshness.

This Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon is sure to impress—whether it’s a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. Enjoy every bite!

That Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon sounds seriously delish and perfect for a quick, fancy dinner—thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙌😋

Oh man, this sounds like the perfect combo! 🧄🧀🐟

Crispy, cheesy, and garlick, oh yummm! what's not to love? You ever try making this with a little extra parmesan? I’m thinking of going all out and maybe adding a squeeze of lemon too 🍋. How long do you usually bake it? I’m notorious for overcooking fish 😂

This sounds amazing! I'm definitely trying this recipe out this week. Salmon is one of my favorites, and that Parmesan crust sounds incredible. Thanks for sharing! 😉👌✨🌸

Back