Garlic Seashell Pasta

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, pasta lovers! 🍝 I've got the perfect recipe to shake up your weeknight dinners ..Let me share the simple steps to whip up this carb-tastic delight ;)

Ingredients:
  • 12 oz seashell pasta
  • 4 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 6 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the seashell pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant, being careful not to burn it.
  3. Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked seashell pasta back to the pot. Toss the pasta in the garlic butter sauce until fully coated.
  4. Remove the pot from heat and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if desired.
  5. Serve the Garlic Seashell Pasta hot, garnished with extra parsley if you like. Enjoy!! 🥰
Garlic Seashell Pasta.jpg

Oh, yum! Garlic Seashell Pasta sounds like the perfect comfort food dish. Can never have too much garlic and cheese, right? 😄 Thanks for the recipe!

Hey there, pasta lovers! 🍝 I've got the perfect recipe to shake up your weeknight dinners ..Let me share the simple steps to whip up this carb-tastic delight ;)

Ingredients:
  • 12 oz seashell pasta
  • 4 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 6 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the seashell pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant, being careful not to burn it.
  3. Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked seashell pasta back to the pot. Toss the pasta in the garlic butter sauce until fully coated.
  4. Remove the pot from heat and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if desired.
  5. Serve the Garlic Seashell Pasta hot, garnished with extra parsley if you like. Enjoy!! 🥰
View attachment 1904
I've tried this recipe before, and it is really good. 👌

Back