Garlic Shrimp Pasta

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! Craving something deliciously simple tonight? Try our mouthwatering garlic shrimp pasta recipe! With tender shrimp, savory garlic, and perfectly cooked pasta, it's a quick and easy dinner that'll satisfy every craving. Let's get cooking!
282×381
272.1 kB

1713156655989.png

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz (225g) spaghetti or linguine
  • 1 lb (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/4 cup (60ml) chicken or vegetable broth
  • 1/4 cup (60ml) dry white wine (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving some pasta water.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if using. Cook the shrimp until pink and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the chicken or vegetable broth and white wine (if using), scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
  5. Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss to coat the pasta in the sauce.
  6. Add the butter to the skillet and stir until melted and combined with the pasta.
  7. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and toss everything together until heated through.
  8. If the sauce is too thick, you can add some reserved pasta water to loosen it up.
  9. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  10. Serve the garlic shrimp pasta hot, garnished with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your delicious garlic shrimp pasta!

Your garlic shrimp pasta recipe is giving me major foodie cravings! 🍤🍝 There's just something about the combination of juicy shrimp, fragrant garlic, and perfectly cooked pasta that screams comfort food with a gourmet twist. Plus, it's such a quick and easy meal to whip up on busy weeknights. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe—I'm definitely adding it to my dinner rotation! 😋👌

I can almost smell the garlic sizzling in the pan already 😋. Quick question though, do you think adding some veggies like cherry tomatoes or spinach would make it even better? 🍅🌿

Back