Genshin Impact’s Satisfying Salad

Ajax

Novice Foodie
Hey foodie, do you play Genshin Impact? If so, this dish is perfect for you. Let me introduce my real-life Satisfying Salad. I tried making some because why not, but guess what? It didn't turn into a disaster, it turned out really delicious!

What you need:
IMG20240321113289.jpg

• 1 cup shredded cabbage
  • ½ red apple
  • 1 cup potato wedges, roasted or prepared according to packaging (if using frozen)
  • 1 soft-boiled egg
  • Salad dressing (of your choice)

How to Cook It:
  1. Wash and place cabbage leaves on a plate or in a bowl.
  2. Slice the apple and add to the side.
  3. Add cooked potato wedges to the center (you can roast your own by coating wedges in oil, salt, and pepper and baking until soft).
  4. Halve the soft-boiled egg and place on top.
  5. Add your favorite dressing and mix well. I suggest a simple mix of oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, but you can use any dressing you like!

If you're in doubt about my Satisfying Salad, I suggest giving it a try. Come back to me and tell me if I'm telling the truth! 😉

Genshin Impact’s Satisfying Salad? Sounds intriguing! 🥗🎮 Can't wait to give this recipe a try and experience a taste of the virtual world in real life. Thanks for sharing, it's going to be a delicious adventure! 🌟😋

Genshin Impact's satisfying salad brings a taste of adventure to your plate! 🥗✨ Packed with fresh flavors and vibrant colors, it's a delicious way to fuel up for your next quest!

Hey foodie, do you play Genshin Impact? If so, this dish is perfect for you. Let me introduce my real-life Satisfying Salad. I tried making some because why not, but guess what? It didn't turn into a disaster, it turned out really delicious!

What you need:View attachment 781
  • 1 cup shredded cabbage
  • ½ red apple
  • 1 cup potato wedges, roasted or prepared according to packaging (if using frozen)
  • 1 soft-boiled egg
  • Salad dressing (of your choice)

How to Cook It:
  1. Wash and place cabbage leaves on a plate or in a bowl.
  2. Slice the apple and add to the side.
  3. Add cooked potato wedges to the center (you can roast your own by coating wedges in oil, salt, and pepper and baking until soft).
  4. Halve the soft-boiled egg and place on top.
  5. Add your favorite dressing and mix well. I suggest a simple mix of oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, but you can use any dressing you like!

If you're in doubt about my Satisfying Salad, I suggest giving it a try. Come back to me and tell me if I'm telling the truth! 😉
Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for sharing😊

Back