Ghanaian Inspired Salad

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
What's up everyone! Get ready to elevate your salad game with this vibrant Ghanaian-inspired delight! 🥗 Bursting with crunchy romaine, crisp cucumber slices, and a pop of color from juicy grape tomatoes, it's a party for your taste buds! Topped with creamy avocado cubes, protein-packed hard-boiled eggs, and a drizzle of tangy salad cream, every bite is a flavor explosion! 💥 Who knew salad could be this exciting? Give it a try and thank us later! 😋

Ghanaian Inspired Salad
Ingredients:

• 1 pound (about 450g) romaine lettuce, chopped
  • 1 English cucumber (about 250g), thinly sliced
  • 2 medium carrots (about 180g), shredded
  • 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 can (13.7 ounces or 390g) baked beans, drained well
  • 5 ounces (about 140g) grape tomatoes, halved
  • 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
  • 2 small avocados, cubed
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • Salad cream (e.g., Heinz), for drizzling
Ghanaian Inspired Salad.jpg

Directions:
  1. In a large salad bowl, combine the chopped romaine lettuce, sliced cucumber, shredded carrots, and thinly sliced red onion. Toss gently to mix well.
  2. Top the salad with the drained baked beans, halved grape tomatoes, sliced hard-boiled eggs, and cubed avocados.
  3. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper over the salad.
  4. Drizzle salad cream over the salad just before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Ghanaian-inspired salad!

Yo, what's the deal with those baked beans in this salad? 🤔 Gotta say, never thought of adding 'em, but now I'm curious to see how they mix with the other flavors. Time to experiment! 💥

I love trying salads from different cultures! I think this could be a delicious fusion of flavors. Do you have any tips for making it authentic, though? 🥗🌍

Back