Ginger Lemongrass Chicken Skewers

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hello, flavor adventurers! 👋😄 Ready to spice up your grilling game? These Ginger Lemongrass Chicken Skewers are bursting with vibrant flavors and are super easy to make. Perfect for a summer BBQ or a fun weeknight dinner!

Ginger Lemongrass Chicken Skewer.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb chicken breast, cut into chunks
  • 2 tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp ginger, grated
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1 tsp turmeric
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Wooden skewers (soaked in water)
Instructions:

1. Marinate: In a bowl, mix lemongrass, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey, olive oil, lime juice, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Add chicken chunks and toss to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Skewer: Thread the marinated chicken onto soaked skewers.
  3. Grill: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Grill skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and has nice grill marks.
  4. Serve: Serve hot with a side of rice or fresh salad.
These skewers are bursting with zesty, aromatic flavors that will take your taste buds on a delicious journey! 🌟🍗 Let me know how you enjoy them!

Hello, flavor adventurers! 👋😄 Ready to spice up your grilling game? These Ginger Lemongrass Chicken Skewers are bursting with vibrant flavors and are super easy to make. Perfect for a summer BBQ or a fun weeknight dinner!

View attachment 5816

Ingredients:

• 1 lb chicken breast, cut into chunks
  • 2 tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp ginger, grated
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1 tsp turmeric
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Wooden skewers (soaked in water)
Instructions:

1. Marinate: In a bowl, mix lemongrass, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey, olive oil, lime juice, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Add chicken chunks and toss to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Skewer: Thread the marinated chicken onto soaked skewers.
  3. Grill: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Grill skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and has nice grill marks.
  4. Serve: Serve hot with a side of rice or fresh salad.
These skewers are bursting with zesty, aromatic flavors that will take your taste buds on a delicious journey! 🌟🍗 Let me know how you enjoy them!
Hey guys! I think these sound delicious! Do you marinate the chicken beforehand, though? It seems like it would really enhance the flavors. 🍗🌿

great and easy recipeyou can make it with the things in your refrigerator and pantry. So had to try this oh my gosh love it soo much , gonna be making this so much. :)(y)(y)

Back