Gluten Free Dumplings

Kuromi_X.O

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! I recently experimented with a gluten-free version of dumplings. If you or someone you know is gluten-sensitive or just looking to try something new, this recipe is a must-try!

Ingredients:
Gluten free dumplings.jpg

• 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
  • 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your flour blend already contains it)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup water, plus more as needed
  • Filling of your choice (e.g., ground pork, chicken, or veggies)
  • Optional: soy sauce or dipping sauce for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour blend, xanthan gum (if using), and salt.
  2. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the eggs and 1/2 cup of water.
  3. Using a fork or your hands, gradually incorporate the wet ingredients into the flour mixture until a dough forms. If the dough seems too dry, add more water, a tablespoon at a time, until you achieve a smooth, pliable dough.
  4. On a lightly floured surface (using more gluten-free flour), knead the dough for a few minutes until it's smooth and elastic.
  5. Divide the dough into small balls, about 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
  6. Roll out each dough ball into a thin circle, then place a spoonful of your chosen filling in the center.
  7. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, and pinch the edges to seal.
  8. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Carefully drop the dumplings into the boiling water and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until they float to the surface and are cooked through.
  9. Remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
They're a fun and tasty alternative to traditional dumplings, and the best part is, you can customize the filling to your liking😋

Hey there, fellow foodies! I recently experimented with a gluten-free version of dumplings. If you or someone you know is gluten-sensitive or just looking to try something new, this recipe is a must-try!

Ingredients:View attachment 2095
  • 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
  • 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your flour blend already contains it)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup water, plus more as needed
  • Filling of your choice (e.g., ground pork, chicken, or veggies)
  • Optional: soy sauce or dipping sauce for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour blend, xanthan gum (if using), and salt.
  2. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the eggs and 1/2 cup of water.
  3. Using a fork or your hands, gradually incorporate the wet ingredients into the flour mixture until a dough forms. If the dough seems too dry, add more water, a tablespoon at a time, until you achieve a smooth, pliable dough.
  4. On a lightly floured surface (using more gluten-free flour), knead the dough for a few minutes until it's smooth and elastic.
  5. Divide the dough into small balls, about 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
  6. Roll out each dough ball into a thin circle, then place a spoonful of your chosen filling in the center.
  7. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, and pinch the edges to seal.
  8. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Carefully drop the dumplings into the boiling water and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until they float to the surface and are cooked through.
  9. Remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
They're a fun and tasty alternative to traditional dumplings, and the best part is, you can customize the filling to your liking😋
I think serving your gluten-free dumplings with a flavorful dipping sauce 🥟🌟 can take them to the next level. Though, if you're in a pinch, a simple mixture of gluten-free soy sauce and rice vinegar 🍶 can still add a delicious tanginess!

This Gluten-Free Dumplings recipe is a game-changer for anyone with dietary restrictions! 🥟✨ Using a gluten-free flour, these dumplings are just as delicious and satisfying as the traditional ones. Plus, they're so versatile – fill them with your favorite savory or sweet fillings, then steam or pan-fry to perfection. Trust me, you won't even miss the gluten! 😋👌

Gluten-free dumplings sound like a cozy comfort food! I love that they're friendly for those with gluten sensitivities. I bet they're just as tasty and satisfying as traditional dumplings. Plus, they're versatile—perfect for dipping into savory sauces or enjoying in a comforting broth. Thanks for sharing this recipe! I can't wait to give it a whirl in my kitchen. 🥟🍲

Finally, a dumpling recipe I can enjoy without worrying about gluten! 🥟😊 Can't wait to make these and satisfy my dumpling cravings. Thanks for sharing!

Back