Got a Bunch of Pinto Beans: What Should I Cook Up?

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Hi, bean buddies! 🌱 I've found myself with an abundance of pinto beans and I'm itching to get creative in the kitchen. 🍳 Do you have any favorite dishes or secret recipes that make these beans shine? From soups to salads or something totally out there, I'm all ears! Spill the beans!

Hi, bean buddies! 🌱 I've found myself with an abundance of pinto beans and I'm itching to get creative in the kitchen. 🍳 Do you have any favorite dishes or secret recipes that make these beans shine? From soups to salads or something totally out there, I'm all ears! Spill the beans!
Though it might not be the first thing that comes to mind, I think pinto beans can be transformed into a delicious hummus. Just blend them up with some garlic, lemon juice, and tahini for a creamy dip that's perfect with veggies or pita chips

You can use them as a dip for tortilla chips or crackers as well! Just blend cooked pinto beans with garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and your favorite spices to create your own creamy and flavorful bean dip.

Back