Got any super simple blueberry cobbler recipes for beginners?

Prel

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! I'm on a mission to whip up some delicious treats in the kitchen, and I'm wondering if you have any super simple blueberry cobbler recipes suitable for beginners? I've got a craving for something sweet and fruity, and I'd love to dive into the world of baking!

Hi guys! I'm on a mission to whip up some delicious treats in the kitchen, and I'm wondering if you have any super simple blueberry cobbler recipes suitable for beginners? I've got a craving for something sweet and fruity, and I'd love to dive into the world of baking!
Absolutely! Here's a simple blueberry cobbler recipe:

Ingredients:
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir gently to coat the blueberries evenly, then transfer them to a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the melted butter and milk, and stir until just combined. The batter will be thick.
4. Drop spoonfuls of the batter over the blueberries in the baking dish, spreading it out as evenly as possible.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the blueberry filling is bubbling.
6. Allow the cobbler to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy it warm, optionally with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.

It's simple, delicious, and perfect for beginners! Enjoy your blueberry cobbler!

Absolutely! 😊👩‍🍳 For a beginner-friendly blueberry cobbler, you can't go wrong with this recipe:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  2. In a baking dish, toss together 4 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries with 1/4 cup of sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice.
  3. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
  4. Cut in 1/2 cup of cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
  5. Stir in 1/4 cup of milk until just combined.
  6. Drop spoonfuls of the batter over the blueberries.
  7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the berries are bubbling.
  8. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and enjoy! 🍨🫐 #EasyBlueberryCobbler #BeginnerBaking

Absolutely! Here's one: Mix blueberries with sugar, put in dish. Top with biscuit dough, bake until golden. Easy and delicious! 😋

Back