Got curious - what kind of nutrition are we talking about in cilantro lime rice?

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Got curious about the nutrition in our beloved cilantro lime rice. 🤔 I mean, it tastes amazing, but what's it doing for our bodies? Anyone dived into the nutritional deets and willing to share? Would love to know what I'm feeding my family. 🌱🍚

I did some digging, and cilantro lime rice packs quite a nutritional punch! 🌿🍚 Cilantro is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and K, while lime adds a boost of vitamin C. Plus, rice provides carbohydrates for energy. It's a tasty and nutritious side dish that complements many meals. Enjoy! 🌟

Cilantro lime rice typically offers carbohydrates 🍚, fiber, vitamins like vitamin C from lime 🍋, and minerals, while cilantro provides additional nutrients like vitamin K and antioxidants.

Cilantro lime rice typically offers carbohydrates 🍚, fiber, vitamins like vitamin C from lime 🍋, and minerals, while cilantro provides additional nutrients like vitamin K and antioxidants.
That's awesome to hear! I had no idea cilantro lime rice had so many health benefits. It's like a delicious vitamin boost on the side of our plates! Thank you :)

Last edited:
I did some digging, and cilantro lime rice packs quite a nutritional punch! 🌿🍚 Cilantro is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and K, while lime adds a boost of vitamin C. Plus, rice provides carbohydrates for energy. It's a tasty and nutritious side dish that complements many meals. Enjoy! 🌟
Thanks for doing the research! It's reassuring to know that something so delicious is also good for us. Excited to keep serving cilantro lime rice to my family! :)

Back