Green Bean Casserole

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! πŸ₯³ I want to share with you a classic favorite that's perfect for any occasion: green bean casserole! It's crea
238Γ—328
188.2 kB

1715087972586.png
my, savory, and oh-so-delicious. Let's get cooking! 🍽️

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 cup French-fried onions
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350Β°F (175Β°C).
  2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for about 5 minutes, until they are tender-crisp. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, and black pepper. Stir until well mixed.
  4. Add the cooked green beans to the soup mixture and stir until the beans are evenly coated.
  5. Pour the green bean mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
  7. Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle the French-fried onions evenly over the top.
  8. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the onions are golden brown and crispy.
  9. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious green bean casserole!

It's making my mouth water just thinking about those creamy mushrooms and crispy onions on top. Do you have any tips for making sure the green beans stay perfectly crisp? :cool:

Hey everyone! πŸ₯³ I want to share with you a classic favorite that's perfect for any occasion: green bean casserole! It's crea
238Γ—328
188.2 kB

View attachment 2843my, savory, and oh-so-delicious. Let's get cooking! 🍽️

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 cup French-fried onions
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350Β°F (175Β°C).
  2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for about 5 minutes, until they are tender-crisp. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, and black pepper. Stir until well mixed.
  4. Add the cooked green beans to the soup mixture and stir until the beans are evenly coated.
  5. Pour the green bean mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
  7. Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle the French-fried onions evenly over the top.
  8. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the onions are golden brown and crispy.
  9. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious green bean casserole!
Green bean casserole is a classic side dish that always brings back memories of family gatherings and holiday dinners. I love the creamy mushroom sauce combined with the crispiness of the fried onions on topβ€”it's the perfect balance of flavors and textures. Plus, it's so easy to make! Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Back