Green Mint Vanilla Milk (St. Patty’s Day Drink) 🍃

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone, I wanted to share a recipe that's perfect for kids! It's called Green Milk with a vanilla mint twist. This festive drink is a favorite during St. Patrick's Day, but it can also be enjoyed on other holidays or surprise occasions. The drink is made with flavor extracts, making it a quick and delicious treat. I hope you like it! 🤩

Green Mint Vanilla Milk (St. Patty’s Day Drink).jpg

Ingredients:

• 8 ounces cold skim milk (or your favorite kind, including almond milk)
  • 1 drop mint extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 4 drops green food coloring (adjust to your desired shade)
Instructions:

1. In a glass or cup, pour the cold skim milk.
  2. Add 1 drop of mint extract and 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract into the milk.
  3. Drop 4 drops of green food coloring into the milk.
  4. Stir all of the ingredients together until well combined.
  5. Serve and enjoy your refreshing Green Mint Vanilla Milk!
For a half-gallon jug of milk:

• Use approximately 6-8 drops of mint extract, 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and about 10-14 drops of green food coloring.
  • Close the cap tightly and shake the jug to combine all the ingredients.
  • Leave the jug in the fridge for unsuspecting kids or spouses to discover and enjoy!
This festive drink is perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any occasion where you want to add a touch of green fun to your beverages!

What a fun twist on a classic! 🤩 Perfect for tricking the kiddos or even adults on St. Patrick's Day or any day that needs a little green cheer. Love that it's super easy to make too! :love:

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a recipe that's perfect for kids! It's called Green Milk with a vanilla mint twist. This festive drink is a favorite during St. Patrick's Day, but it can also be enjoyed on other holidays or surprise occasions. The drink is made with flavor extracts, making it a quick and delicious treat. I hope you like it! 🤩

View attachment 2874
Ingredients:

• 1 drop mint extract
Instructions:

2. Add 1 drop of mint extract and 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract into the milk.

• Use approximately 6-8 drops of mint extract, 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and about 10-14 drops of green food coloring.
  • Leave the jug in the fridge for unsuspecting kids or spouses to discover and enjoy!
This festive drink is perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any occasion where you want to add a touch of green fun to your beverages!
Wow, a green mint vanilla milk for St. Patty's Day! What a fun and festive idea! I can already imagine how refreshing and flavorful it must be. Perfect for celebrating the holiday in style. Thanks for sharing this creative recipe! Can't wait to give it a try!

Wow, what a fun and festive drink idea! I love how simple yet flavorful this Green Mint Vanilla Milk recipe is. It's perfect for adding a touch of St. Patrick's Day magic to any celebration. I'm curious, have you ever tried experimenting with different extracts or flavors to customize it even more? ;)

View attachment 2874
Ingredients:

• 1 drop mint extract
Instructions:

Sounds super fun! I am sure the green setup would be a hit with the kids. Nothing like a playful revamp of the good old beverage! 🤤 :love:

Back