Green Tea Mousse Cheesecake 🌿🍰

Marcussikreyvingx

Culinary Explorer
🌿 After searching for a long time, I finally found the perfect no-bake Japanese-style green tea cheesecake recipe! 🍰

Green Tea Mousse Cheesecake.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 (4.8 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons green tea powder (matcha)
  • ½ cup warm water
  • 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
  • ½ cup cold water
  • 2 cups whipping cream
  • 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
  • ½ cup white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ¼ cup honey
  • 2 eggs

Directions​

1. Combine the graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in the melted butter and mix until evenly moistened. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan lined with waxed paper; set aside.

2. Stir the tea powder into the warm water; set aside. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water; set aside.

3. Whip the cream to stiff peaks; set aside. Beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, and honey in a clean mixing bowl. Beat in the eggs one at a time until evenly blended. Cook the gelatin mixture in the microwave until melted, about 45 seconds. Beat the gelatin and tea into the cream cheese mixture, then fold in the whipped cream until smooth. Pour into the springform pan. Refrigerate 7 hours to overnight before unmolding and serving.

Give this recipe a try and enjoy a taste of Japan at home! 🏠🍵

Yum! As a matcha lover, your recipe looks amazing :love: Love the green tea flavor and no-bake aspect! Gotta whip it ASAP ..Thanks for sharing!

🌿 After searching for a long time, I finally found the perfect no-bake Japanese-style green tea cheesecake recipe! 🍰

View attachment 3077

Ingredients​

• 1 (4.8 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons green tea powder (matcha)
  • ½ cup warm water
  • 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
  • ½ cup cold water
  • 2 cups whipping cream
  • 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
  • ½ cup white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ¼ cup honey
  • 2 eggs

Directions​

1. Combine the graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons of sugar in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in the melted butter and mix until evenly moistened. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan lined with waxed paper; set aside.

2. Stir the tea powder into the warm water; set aside. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water; set aside.

3. Whip the cream to stiff peaks; set aside. Beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, and honey in a clean mixing bowl. Beat in the eggs one at a time until evenly blended. Cook the gelatin mixture in the microwave until melted, about 45 seconds. Beat the gelatin and tea into the cream cheese mixture, then fold in the whipped cream until smooth. Pour into the springform pan. Refrigerate 7 hours to overnight before unmolding and serving.

Give this recipe a try and enjoy a taste of Japan at home! 🏠🍵
Wow, Green Tea Mousse Cheesecake sounds like a unique and refreshing dessert! I love the idea of combining the earthy flavors of green tea with the creamy texture of cheesecake. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and impress my guests with something new and delicious!

Green tea mousse cheesecake? 🍵🍰 A luxurious dessert that combines the creamy richness of cheesecake with the delicate flavor of green tea mousse, creating a heavenly treat that's both elegant and indulgent - a must-try for green tea lovers!

Wow, green tea mousse cheesecake sounds divine! I love the idea of combining those flavors. It looks so light and creamy—definitely adding this to my must-try list! 😍

Back