Grilled Broccoli Recipe

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
grilled-broccoli-1619558390.jpg

I recently tried out this grilled broccoli recipe, and it turned out to be a game-changer. It's incredibly simple, but the flavors are so vibrant that it feels like a gourmet dish. Perfect as a side or even on its own for a light meal.

Ingredients:​

• 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1 lemon, cut into wedges (for serving)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Grill: Start by preheating your grill to medium-high heat. You want it nice and hot to get those beautiful char marks on the broccoli.
  2. Prepare the Broccoli: In a large bowl, toss the broccoli florets with olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Make sure each piece is well-coated.
  3. Grill the Broccoli: Place the broccoli directly on the grill grates. Grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the florets are tender and charred to your liking.
  4. Serve: Once done, remove from the grill and serve with lemon wedges on the side. A squeeze of fresh lemon juice over the top adds a delightful zing.

Conclusion:​

This grilled broccoli is such a quick and easy recipe, yet it brings out a depth of flavor that's hard to beat. The smokiness from the grill combined with the seasoning creates a mouthwatering dish that's sure to impress. Give it a try next time you're firing up the grill – it's a healthy and delicious addition to any meal!

This Grilled Broccoli recipe looks amazing! I’m loving the idea of adding some smoky flavor to veggies. Can’t wait to try it out—thanks for sharing! 😋

Wow, that grilled broccoli sounds! I’m all about those smoky flavors, and the squeeze of lemon at the end? Pure genius. Definitely trying this out next time I’m grilling—thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! 😋🍋

Back