Grilled Fish

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today I'm excited to share this delicious Grilled Fish recipe. It's the perfect blend of simplicity and flavor, guaranteed to make your taste buds dance. Get ready to elevate your grilling game and satisfy your hunger in the most delightful way possible!.

Ingredients:
1711434714142.png

• 4 fillets of your choice (such as salmon, tilapia, trout, or snapper)
    250×380
    248.9 kB
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • Juice of 1 lemon
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper, and lemon juice to make a marinade.
  3. Pat the fish fillets dry with paper towels, then brush both sides with the marinade mixture. Let them sit for about 15-30 minutes to marinate.
  4. Once the grill is hot, lightly oil the grill grates to prevent sticking.
  5. Place the fish fillets on the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
  6. Carefully remove the grilled fish from the grill and transfer to a serving plate.
  7. Serve the grilled fish hot with your favorite side dishes, such as steamed vegetables, rice, or a fresh salad.

Enjoy your delicious and healthy grilled fish!

Grilled fish? 🐟🔥 Count me in! There's something so satisfying about that smoky char and tender flakiness. Plus, it's a healthy choice that's bursting with flavor. Whether it's salmon, tilapia, or mahi-mahi, I'm always down for a delicious grilled fish dish. Can't wait to fire up the grill and try out your recipe! 😋👌

Hey everyone! Today I'm excited to share this delicious Grilled Fish recipe. It's the perfect blend of simplicity and flavor, guaranteed to make your taste buds dance. Get ready to elevate your grilling game and satisfy your hunger in the most delightful way possible!.

Ingredients:
250×380
248.9 kB

View attachment 735
  • 4 fillets of your choice (such as salmon, tilapia, trout, or snapper)
    250×380
    248.9 kB
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • Juice of 1 lemon
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper, and lemon juice to make a marinade.
  3. Pat the fish fillets dry with paper towels, then brush both sides with the marinade mixture. Let them sit for about 15-30 minutes to marinate.
  4. Once the grill is hot, lightly oil the grill grates to prevent sticking.
  5. Place the fish fillets on the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
  6. Carefully remove the grilled fish from the grill and transfer to a serving plate.
  7. Serve the grilled fish hot with your favorite side dishes, such as steamed vegetables, rice, or a fresh salad.

Enjoy your delicious and healthy grilled fish!
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Grilled Fish is a simple yet delicious dish that's perfect for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight dinner. I can already imagine the tender and flaky fish infused with smoky flavors from the grill, complemented by a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of fresh herbs. Plus, it's a healthy and versatile option that pairs well with a variety of side dishes. Can't wait to fire up the grill and try making this Grilled Fish for a flavorful and satisfying meal!

Back