Grilled Peach Sundaes with Honey-Balsamic Glaze

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Alright dessert lovers, listen up! πŸ‘‚ Get ready to blow minds with these πŸ‘πŸ¦Grilled Peach Sundaes with Honey-Balsamic Glaze πŸ¦πŸ‘ my friend and I discovered πŸ˜‚ These beauties are the perfect summer dessert - smoky, sweet, and perfect for sharing with friends or keeping all to yourself (no judgement here!) 😜

Grilled Peach Sundaes with Honey-Balsamic Glaze.jpg
Ingredients:

• 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
  • 2 tbsp olive oil or butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • Vanilla ice cream (or your favorite flavor)
  • Granola or toasted nuts (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
  2. Brush the cut sides of the peach halves with the melted olive oil or butter.
  3. Grill the peaches, cut-side down, for 3-4 minutes, or until they develop nice grill marks and start to caramelize.
  4. While the peaches are grilling, make the honey-balsamic glaze. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, balsamic vinegar, and vanilla extract. Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring frequently, until it's warm and well-combined.
  5. Remove the grilled peaches from the heat and transfer them to a serving dish or individual plates.
  6. Top each peach half with a scoop (or two!) of vanilla ice cream.
  7. Drizzle the warm honey-balsamic glaze over the top of the ice cream and peaches.
  8. If desired, garnish the sundaes with a sprinkle of granola or toasted nuts for a little extra crunch.
There you have it, my fellow sweet tooths ..Let me know if you give them a try! I bet they'll be your new summer favorite πŸ˜‹

Alright dessert lovers, listen up! πŸ‘‚ Get ready to blow minds with these πŸ‘πŸ¦Grilled Peach Sundaes with Honey-Balsamic Glaze πŸ¦πŸ‘my friend and I discovered πŸ˜‚ These beauties are the perfect summer dessert - smoky, sweet, and perfect for sharing with friends or keeping all to yourself (no judgement here!) 😜

1024Γ—1024
242.2 kB

View attachment 1341Ingredients:
  • 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
  • 2 tbsp olive oil or butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • Vanilla ice cream (or your favorite flavor)
  • Granola or toasted nuts (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
  2. Brush the cut sides of the peach halves with the melted olive oil or butter.
  3. Grill the peaches, cut-side down, for 3-4 minutes, or until they develop nice grill marks and start to caramelize.
  4. While the peaches are grilling, make the honey-balsamic glaze. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, balsamic vinegar, and vanilla extract. Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring frequently, until it's warm and well-combined.
  5. Remove the grilled peaches from the heat and transfer them to a serving dish or individual plates.
  6. Top each peach half with a scoop (or two!) of vanilla ice cream.
  7. Drizzle the warm honey-balsamic glaze over the top of the ice cream and peaches.
  8. If desired, garnish the sundaes with a sprinkle of granola or toasted nuts for a little extra crunch.
There you have it, my fellow sweet tooths ..Let me know if you give them a try! I bet they'll be your new summer favorite πŸ˜‹
πŸ‘πŸ¦ Just had 'em and they're seriously next level. Smoky, sweet, and perfect for sharing or just hogging all to yourself πŸ˜‚.

Oh, that sounds like a delightful summer treat! πŸ‘πŸ¨ The combination of grilled peaches with a sweet and tangy glaze is sure to be a hit. Plus, topped with creamy ice cream, it's the perfect balance of flavors. Can't wait to indulge in this delicious dessert! 🌞πŸ₯„

I love the idea of combining grilled peaches with a honey-balsamic glaze for a sweet and savory flavor explosion! πŸŽ† Can't wait to try this recipe and enjoy some summer vibes!

Back