Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers

matchaberry

Culinary Explorer
Summer is all about firing up the grill and enjoying delicious outdoor meals. One of my absolute favorite summer recipes is these Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers. They're bursting with flavor and are perfect for backyard barbecues or poolside gatherings! 🍤🍍

Ingredients:
Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers.jpg

• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Wooden or metal skewers
Instructions:

1. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from burning on the grill.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper to make the marinade.
  3. Thread the shrimp and pineapple chunks onto the skewers, alternating between the two.
  4. Place the skewers in a shallow dish and brush the marinade over them, ensuring they are evenly coated. Allow them to marinate for at least 15 minutes, or up to 30 minutes if time allows.
  5. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  6. Once the grill is hot, place the skewers directly onto the grill grates.
  7. Grill the skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp are pink and opaque and the pineapple has caramelized slightly.
  8. Remove the skewers from the grill and transfer them to a serving platter.
  9. Serve the grilled shrimp and pineapple skewers hot, garnished with chopped fresh cilantro or a squeeze of lime juice if desired.
These Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers are a crowd-pleaser and are sure to be a hit at your next summer cookout. Enjoy the tropical flavors and the smoky char from the grill! Let me know if you give this recipe a try, and feel free to share your favorite summer grilling recipes too! 🌞🍤

What a perfect summer treat! 🌞🍢 Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers sound like the ultimate combination of sweet and savory flavors, perfect for those warm outdoor gatherings. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe—I can't wait to fire up the grill and give it a try!

These Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers were a total hit at our BBQ! 🍤🍍 Seriously, the flavors were out of this world! The sweet pineapple paired perfectly with the juicy shrimp – it was like a tropical paradise on a stick. Plus, they were so easy to whip up, which made hosting a breeze. Everyone kept asking for the recipe! Thanks a bunch for sharing – this one's definitely going into my go-to summer recipes. 😊🔥

Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers: Proof that seafood and fruit can throw the best backyard BBQ party together!

Back