Grilled Yogurt-Marinated Leg of Lamb

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Craving some mouthwatering grilled goodness? Try our Grilled Yogurt-Marinated Leg of Lamb recipe! 🍖 Tender, flavorful lamb marinated in a zesty yogurt blend, grilled to perfection, and served with charred lemon slices for that extra kick! 😋 Perfect for a BBQ feast or a fancy dinner with friends. Don't forget to drizzle it with the creamy yogurt sauce for the ultimate flavor explosion! #GrillMaster #FoodieDelight

Grilled Yogurt-Marinated Leg of Lamb

Grilled Yogurt-Marinated Leg of .jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups whole-milk yogurt, divided
  • 1 teaspoon plus 3 1/2 tablespoons Tabil Spice Blend
  • 5 large garlic cloves, minced, divided
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
  • 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 4-5 pound butterflied leg of lamb, opened like a book
  • 4 lemons, halved
Preparation:

Step 1:

1. In a small bowl, combine 1 cup yogurt, 1 teaspoon Tabil Spice Blend, and 1 minced garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 cup yogurt, 3 1/2 tablespoons Tabil Spice Blend, 4 minced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice.
  3. Place the butterflied leg of lamb in the bowl and coat it with the marinade mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Step 2:

1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
  2. Season the marinated lamb with additional salt and pepper.
  3. Grill the lamb until cooked to your desired doneness, approximately 10-15 minutes per side for medium-rare.
  4. Let the lamb rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
  5. While the lamb is resting, grill the lemon halves, cut side down, until charred, about 5 minutes.
  6. Thinly slice the lamb against the grain and arrange it on a platter. Garnish with the grilled lemons.
  7. Serve with the reserved yogurt sauce. Enjoy!

Guys, trust me, this Grilled Yogurt-Marinated Leg of Lamb is a game-changer! 🙌 Whether you're a grill pro or just starting out, this recipe will make you look like a culinary rockstar. 💫 So gather your crew, fire up the grill, and let's make some memories (and delicious lamb)! 🍽️ Don't forget to snap some Insta-worthy pics and tag me—I wanna see your culinary masterpiece!

This Grilled Yogurt-Marinated Leg of Lamb recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 😍🍖 I love the idea of using yogurt to tenderize the meat and infuse it with such rich flavors. Can't wait to fire up the grill and try this out—thanks for sharing! 🌟👩‍🍳🔥

Back