Grinch Oreo Balls Recipe

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a festive holiday treat: Grinch Oreo Balls! 🎄🍪 Get ready to make these adorable and delicious bites that will surely bring some Grinchy fun to your holiday celebrations! Let's dive into the recipe and spread some holiday cheer! 🎅🏼✨

Ingredients:
  • 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreo cookies
  • 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • Green candy melts or green candy coating
  • Red heart sprinkles or small red candies
  • Candy eyes (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or place them in a zip-top bag and crush them with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed Oreo cookies with the softened cream cheese. Mix until well combined and a dough forms.
  3. Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
  4. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes to firm up the Oreo balls.
  5. While the Oreo balls are chilling, melt the green candy melts or candy coating according to the package instructions.
  6. Using a fork or dipping tool, dip each chilled Oreo ball into the melted green candy coating, ensuring it's fully coated. Allow any excess coating to drip off.
  7. Place the coated Oreo balls back on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
  8. Immediately place a red heart sprinkle or small red candy on the top of each Oreo ball to resemble the Grinch's heart.
  9. If desired, add candy eyes to the Oreo balls to give them a fun Grinch-like appearance.
  10. Allow the coated Oreo balls to set completely at room temperature or in the refrigerator before serving.
Enjoy these festive Grinch Oreo Balls as a delightful holiday treat! 🎄❤️

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a festive holiday treat: Grinch Oreo Balls! 🎄🍪 Get ready to make these adorable and delicious bites that will surely bring some Grinchy fun to your holiday celebrations! Let's dive into the recipe and spread some holiday cheer! 🎅🏼✨

Ingredients:
  • Candy eyes (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or place them in a zip-top bag and crush them with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed Oreo cookies with the softened cream cheese. Mix until well combined and a dough forms.
  3. Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
  4. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes to firm up the Oreo balls.
  5. While the Oreo balls are chilling, melt the green candy melts or candy coating according to the package instructions.
  6. Using a fork or dipping tool, dip each chilled Oreo ball into the melted green candy coating, ensuring it's fully coated. Allow any excess coating to drip off.
  8. Immediately place a red heart sprinkle or small red candy on the top of each Oreo ball to resemble the Grinch's heart.
  9. If desired, add candy eyes to the Oreo balls to give them a fun Grinch-like appearance.
  10. Allow the coated Oreo balls to set completely at room temperature or in the refrigerator before serving.
Though I usually stick to more traditional holiday desserts, I can't help but be intrigued by these Grinch Oreo Balls! 🎄 They're so adorable, and I think they would make a great addition to any Christmas party spread. Plus, who doesn't love a good Oreo dessert?

Love the festive twist with Grinch Oreo balls! 🎄🍬 Perfect for spreading holiday cheer. Can't wait to try making these adorable treats. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Ingredients:
  • Candy eyes (optional)
Instructions:
These Grinch Oreo balls are such a fun and festive treat! I love how creative and adorable they look, perfect for the holiday season. Can't wait to make these for my family and friends. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back