Grinder Sandwich Recipe 🥪

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! If you're in the mood for a hearty and delicious sandwich, you have to try this Grinder Sandwich recipe. It's loaded with meats, cheese, and a tangy dressing, making it perfect for lunch or dinner. Give it a shot and let me know what you think! :love:

grinder sandwich recipe.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 large hoagie roll or sub roll
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp dried oregano
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 slices provolone cheese
  • 4 slices deli ham
  • 4 slices salami
  • 4 slices turkey
  • 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup sliced red onions
  • 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers
Directions:
  1. Cut the hoagie roll in half lengthwise.
  2. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
  3. Spread the mayo mixture evenly on both halves of the roll.
  4. Layer provolone cheese, ham, salami, and turkey on the bottom half of the roll.
  5. Top with shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, red onions, and banana peppers.
  6. Close the sandwich with the top half of the roll.
  7. Cut into servings and enjoy!

This Grinder Sandwich is a satisfying meal that’s sure to become a favorite. Perfect for picnics, lunches, or a quick and delicious dinner! ;)

Hey there! That Grinder Sandwich recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 It's got all the makings of a perfect meal with layers of savory meats and cheese, that tangy dressing, and all those fresh veggies for crunch and flavor. It's definitely something I'd love to whip up for a picnic or a casual dinner. Have you made it before, or is it your first time trying it out? Either way, it's sure to be a hit! Enjoy every delicious bite! 🥪😊

Hey everyone! If you're in the mood for a hearty and delicious sandwich, you have to try this Grinder Sandwich recipe. It's loaded with meats, cheese, and a tangy dressing, making it perfect for lunch or dinner. Give it a shot and let me know what you think! :love:

View attachment 4685Ingredients:

• 1 large hoagie roll or sub roll
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp dried oregano
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 slices provolone cheese
  • 4 slices deli ham
  • 4 slices salami
  • 4 slices turkey
  • 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup sliced red onions
  • 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers
Directions:
  1. Cut the hoagie roll in half lengthwise.
  2. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
  3. Spread the mayo mixture evenly on both halves of the roll.
  4. Layer provolone cheese, ham, salami, and turkey on the bottom half of the roll.
  5. Top with shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, red onions, and banana peppers.
  6. Close the sandwich with the top half of the roll.
  7. Cut into servings and enjoy!

This Grinder Sandwich is a satisfying meal that’s sure to become a favorite. Perfect for picnics, lunches, or a quick and delicious dinner! ;)
Just made this for lunch – absolutely delicious and super filling! 🥪😋

Hey there! That Grinder Sandwich recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 It's got all the makings of a perfect meal with layers of savory meats and cheese, that tangy dressing, and all those fresh veggies for crunch and flavor. It's definitely something I'd love to whip up for a picnic or a casual dinner. Have you made it before, or is it your first time trying it out? Either way, it's sure to be a hit! Enjoy every delicious bite! 🥪😊
Hey! I made it for the first time, and it turned out amazing—so glad you like the sound of it! 😄🙌 Perfect for a chill meal or a picnic, and it’s a total crowd-pleaser. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! 🥪🍽️

Sounds amazing! 😋 I love a good Grinder Sandwich. Definitely trying this for lunch. Thanks for the recommendation! 🥪✨
Totally stoked you’re gonna try the Grinder Sandwich! 😄 It’s one of my faves too! Thanks for the love and hope it’s a hit for your lunch! 🥪✨

Back