Ground Beef Chili Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made a batch of ground beef chili that turned out so good, I had to share the recipe with you all. It’s perfect for those cozy nights when you want something hearty and comforting. Plus, it’s super easy to throw together. Here’s how I made it:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 large onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional, for a bit of heat)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro, and sliced jalapeños
Instructions:

1. In a large pot, brown the ground beef over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain the excess fat.
  2. Add the diced onion and garlic to the pot and sauté until the onion is soft and translucent.
  3. Stir in the chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper (if using), salt, and pepper. Cook for another minute or so to let the spices really bloom.
  4. Add the kidney beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and beef broth. Stir everything together and bring it to a simmer.
  5. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and let it simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. This lets all the flavors meld together nicely.
  6. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. If you like your chili thicker, you can simmer it uncovered for a bit longer.
  7. Serve hot with your favorite toppings. I love adding a dollop of sour cream and some shredded cheese on top. 😋
    Ground Beef Chili Recipe.jpg
And that’s it! Super simple but packed with flavor. Hope you give it a try and let me know how it turns out!

I love how simple it is but still packed with flavor. I’m definitely going to give this a try—especially since the weather’s getting cooler. 🥰👌🙂

Back