Guittard Chocolate Chip Cookies

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic favorite: Guittard Chocolate Chip Cookies! 🍪✨ Get ready to indulge in soft, chewy cookies packed with rich Guittard chocolate chips. Let's dive into the recipe and satisfy those sweet cravings! 😋
Ingredients:
202×327
156 kB

1714240482387.png

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups Guittard chocolate chips
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, stir in the vanilla extract.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
  6. Fold in the Guittard chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
  7. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving some space between each cookie.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Enjoy your delicious Guittard chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk or your favorite beverage!
Feel free to adjust the amount of chocolate chips according to your preference. Enjoy baking! 🍪🍫

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic favorite: Guittard Chocolate Chip Cookies! 🍪✨ Get ready to indulge in soft, chewy cookies packed with rich Guittard chocolate chips. Let's dive into the recipe and satisfy those sweet cravings! 😋
Ingredients:
202×327
156 kB

View attachment 2518
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups Guittard chocolate chips
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, stir in the vanilla extract.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
  6. Fold in the Guittard chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
  7. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving some space between each cookie.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Enjoy your delicious Guittard chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk or your favorite beverage!
Feel free to adjust the amount of chocolate chips according to your preference. Enjoy baking! 🍪🍫
Though I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to chocolate chip cookies, I'm definitely intrigued by the idea of using Guittard chips! 🍪 I think it's worth trying out new ingredients to see how they elevate the flavor and texture of the cookies. Can't wait to bake up a batch!

Wow, Guittard chocolate chip cookies sound like a dream! Can't wait to bake up a batch and indulge in gooey chocolatey goodness. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍪🍫

Back