Guyabano Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌿

I recently experimented with guyabano (soursop) in a savory dish and it turned out amazing! I wanted to share this unique recipe with you all. It's perfect for lunch or dinner and brings a tropical twist to your meal. Hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients:​

• 1 large guyabano (soursop), peeled and seeded
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp ginger, grated
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Cooked rice or noodles (for serving)

Instructions:​

1. Prep the Guyabano: Start by peeling the guyabano and removing all the seeds. Cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces. It has a sweet and tangy flavor that pairs wonderfully with the savory elements of this dish.
  2. Cook the Chicken: Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the chicken strips and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink and has a slight golden color. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
  3. Stir-Fry the Veggies: In the same pan, add the remaining olive oil. Toss in the onions and garlic, sautéing until fragrant. Then add the bell peppers, snap peas, and broccoli. Stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
  4. Combine and Flavor: Return the cooked chicken to the pan. Add the guyabano pieces and gently stir to combine. Pour in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, and grated ginger. Mix everything well and let it cook for another 3-5 minutes so the flavors meld together.
  5. Serve: Serve your guyabano chicken stir-fry hot over a bed of rice or noodles. Garnish with fresh cilantro for a burst of freshness.
    Guyabano Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe.jpg
Let me know if you try this out! Would love to hear your thoughts or any variations you come up with. Enjoy your tropical feast! 🍲🌴

Guyabano chicken stir-fry recipe? 🍗🥭 Sauté tender chicken pieces with vibrant guyabano fruit, bell peppers, onions, and a savory sauce infused with garlic and ginger for a flavorful and unique stir-fry dish that's sure to tantalize your taste buds!

Hey everyone! 🌿

I recently experimented with guyabano (soursop) in a savory dish and it turned out amazing! I wanted to share this unique recipe with you all. It's perfect for lunch or dinner and brings a tropical twist to your meal. Hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients:​

• 1 large guyabano (soursop), peeled and seeded
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp ginger, grated
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Cooked rice or noodles (for serving)

Instructions:​

1. Prep the Guyabano: Start by peeling the guyabano and removing all the seeds. Cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces. It has a sweet and tangy flavor that pairs wonderfully with the savory elements of this dish.
  2. Cook the Chicken: Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the chicken strips and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink and has a slight golden color. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
  3. Stir-Fry the Veggies: In the same pan, add the remaining olive oil. Toss in the onions and garlic, sautéing until fragrant. Then add the bell peppers, snap peas, and broccoli. Stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
  4. Combine and Flavor: Return the cooked chicken to the pan. Add the guyabano pieces and gently stir to combine. Pour in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, and grated ginger. Mix everything well and let it cook for another 3-5 minutes so the flavors meld together.
  5. Serve: Serve your guyabano chicken stir-fry hot over a bed of rice or noodles. Garnish with fresh cilantro for a burst of freshness.View attachment 3605
Let me know if you try this out! Would love to hear your thoughts or any variations you come up with. Enjoy your tropical feast!
64×64 png
5.1 kB

🍲🌴
This guyabano chicken stir-fry recipe sounds so unique and flavorful! Has anyone added some bell peppers or snap peas for extra crunch? Can't wait to try this interesting twist on stir-fry! 🍗🥦🌶️

Thank you for sharing your Guyabano Chicken Stir-Fry recipe! 🍽️🥭 It's always exciting to explore new flavors and ingredients in stir-fry dishes, and the addition of guyabano sounds absolutely delicious. I'm looking forward to trying this unique and flavorful recipe. Do you have any tips for preparing the guyabano or any suggestions for side dishes that would complement this stir-fry perfectly? Can't wait to give it a taste! 😋🌟

Back