🐟 Haddock Francaise Recipe 🍽️

dttodot

Culinary Explorer
During a family gathering at a seaside cabin, we whipped up a haddock francaise recipe from our day's catch. With limited ingredients, we created a simple yet delicious meal that everyone loved. The delicate fish in a lemon-butter sauce was a hit, and I'm excited to share this homemade recipe with you! 🍋

Haddock.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 2 Lemons​
  • 1 Shallot​
  • 3 Garlic Cloves​
  • Parsley​
  • 3 Eggs​
  • 4 Tbsp Butter​
  • 4 Tbsp Olive Oil​
  • 1/2 Cup White Wine​
  • 1 Cup Chicken Broth​
  • 1 Cup Flour​
  • 2 Haddock Filets​
Instructions:
Prep Produce:
  1. Slice 1 shallot.​
  2. Mince 3 garlic cloves.​
  3. Coarsely chop parsley.​
  4. Slice 1 lemons thinly.​
Prep Fish:
  1. Pat dry 2 haddock filets.​
  2. Whisk together 3 eggs, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, and juice from 1 lemon.​
  3. Coat filets in 1 cup flour, then dip in egg mixture.​
Cook Fish & Make Sauce:
  1. Heat 4 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in skillet.​
  2. Cook fish until golden, about 3-4 minutes per side.​
  3. Sauté shallots and garlic until soft.​
  4. Deglaze pan with 1/2 cup white wine.​
  5. Add 1 cup chicken broth, simmer to reduce.​
  6. Whisk in 4 tbsp cold butter for sauce.​
Combine:
  1. Return fish to skillet, spoon sauce over.​
  2. Simmer briefly to marry flavors.​
  3. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.​
Enjoy Your Haddock Francaise:
  1. Serve hot with lemon slices.​
  2. Pair with vegetables, salad, or pasta.​
This haddock francaise recipe celebrates the joy of simplicity and the magic of improvising. With basic ingredients, you'll feel seaside bliss. 🌊🍽️

This recipe looks amazing! 🐟🍽️ I've been wanting to try something new with haddock, and Francaise sounds perfect. Love the lemony, buttery flavors in this dish. Can't wait to give it a go this weekend! 🍋🧈 Anyone else tried this recipe? Any tips or tweaks you recommend? 🤔

Haddock Francaise Recipe - Sounds like a fancy yet simple dish to impress dinner guests! Can't wait to try it out and add a touch of gourmet to my kitchen repertoire. Thanks for sharing this culinary gem! 👩‍🍳

Though it’s tempting to crank up the heat, I’d recommend cooking the haddock over medium heat to avoid overcooking. It keeps the fish tender and flaky. ⏳🔥

Ah, Haddock Francaise, a symphony of flavors that dance on the palate like a culinary masterpiece! 🐟🍋✨ Picture tender haddock fillets, bathed in a luscious egg and Parmesan coating, then delicately sautéed to golden perfection. Each bite is a burst of savory goodness, enhanced by the zesty tang of lemon and the richness of butter. 🌟🍽️ With its delicate texture and vibrant flavors, Haddock Francaise is a true celebration of seafood excellence, perfect for a special occasion or any day you want to treat yourself to a gourmet delight! 🎉💖

Back