Ham and Cheese Omelette

Xeth_

Tasty Apprentice
My buddy taught me this recipe, and I've been hooked ever since!
With a few simple ingredients and a little culinary know-how, you'll be whipping up fluffy, cheesy perfection in no time.

Ingredients:
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (such as cheddar or Swiss)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter or cooking oil

Ham and Cheese Omelette.jpg

Instructions:
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat them until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat the butter or cooking oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until melted and hot.
3. Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet, swirling to evenly distribute them.
4. Let the eggs cook undisturbed for about 1-2 minutes, or until the edges start to set.
5. Using a spatula, gently lift the edges of the omelette and tilt the skillet to allow any uncooked eggs to flow to the edges.
6. Once the eggs are mostly set but still slightly runny on top, sprinkle the diced ham and shredded cheese over one half of the omelette.
7. Carefully fold the other half of the omelette over the filling, using the spatula to help if needed.
8. Cook the omelette for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked through.
9. Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve hot.

Enjoy your delicious Ham and Cheese Omelette!

My buddy taught me this recipe, and I've been hooked ever since!
With a few simple ingredients and a little culinary know-how, you'll be whipping up fluffy, cheesy perfection in no time.

Ingredients:
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (such as cheddar or Swiss)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter or cooking oil

View attachment 904

Instructions:
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat them until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat the butter or cooking oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until melted and hot.
3. Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet, swirling to evenly distribute them.
4. Let the eggs cook undisturbed for about 1-2 minutes, or until the edges start to set.
5. Using a spatula, gently lift the edges of the omelette and tilt the skillet to allow any uncooked eggs to flow to the edges.
6. Once the eggs are mostly set but still slightly runny on top, sprinkle the diced ham and shredded cheese over one half of the omelette.
7. Carefully fold the other half of the omelette over the filling, using the spatula to help if needed.
8. Cook the omelette for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked through.
9. Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve hot.

Enjoy your delicious Ham and Cheese Omelette!
love egg breakfast recipes! thanks for sharing dude

This is awesome! :love: Your friend definitely knows their way around a delicious omelette. Simple ingredients, quick to make, and cheesy perfection – that's my kind of recipe! 💯

Back