Harissa Fish with Bulgur Salad

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Greetings! I know you will have a lovely day if you try this recipe of mine :D This dish is named Harissa Fish with Bulgur Salad! This dish is not only surely delicious but also full of proteins. So this will be perfect for those people who are into fitness 💪

Ingredients:

For the Harissa Fish:
  • 4 fish fillets (such as tilapia, cod, or salmon)
  • 2 tablespoons harissa paste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the Bulgur Salad:
  • 1 cup bulgur wheat
  • 1 1/2 cups boiling water
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
  • Juice of 1 lemon
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the harissa paste and olive oil until well combined.
  3. Place the fish fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper, then spread the harissa mixture evenly over the top of each fillet.
  4. Bake the fish in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  5. While the fish is baking, prepare the bulgur salad. Place the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and let it sit for about 15 minutes, or until the bulgur is tender and has absorbed all the water.
  6. Once the bulgur is ready, fluff it with a fork and transfer it to a large mixing bowl. Add the diced cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, chopped parsley, and chopped mint to the bowl.
  7. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. Pour the dressing over the bulgur salad and toss everything together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  8. Serve the harissa fish hot, with a generous portion of bulgur salad on the side.

Enjoy this recipe with your family 😋 Just make sure you must serve this warm and hot to maximize the taste and savory that it can deliver!

Greetings! I know you will have a lovely day if you try this recipe of mine :D This dish is named Harissa Fish with Bulgur Salad! This dish is not only surely delicious but also full of proteins. So this will be perfect for those people who are into fitness 💪

Ingredients:

For the Harissa Fish:
  • 4 fish fillets (such as tilapia, cod, or salmon)
  • 2 tablespoons harissa paste
For the Bulgur Salad:
  • 1 cup bulgur wheat
  • 1 1/2 cups boiling water
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
  • Juice of 1 lemon
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the harissa paste and olive oil until well combined.
  3. Place the fish fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper, then spread the harissa mixture evenly over the top of each fillet.
  4. Bake the fish in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  5. While the fish is baking, prepare the bulgur salad. Place the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and let it sit for about 15 minutes, or until the bulgur is tender and has absorbed all the water.
  6. Once the bulgur is ready, fluff it with a fork and transfer it to a large mixing bowl. Add the diced cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, chopped parsley, and chopped mint to the bowl.
  7. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. Pour the dressing over the bulgur salad and toss everything together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  8. Serve the harissa fish hot, with a generous portion of bulgur salad on the side.

Enjoy this recipe with your family 😋 Just make sure you must serve this warm and hot to maximize the taste and savory that it can deliver!
Wow! Another salad recipe, I want to try it this weekend. Thanks for sharing😊

I'm drooling over this Harissa Fish with Bulgur Salad recipe – it looks absolutely mouthwatering! The harissa-marinated fish fillets sound incredibly flavorful, and I love how they're paired with a light and refreshing bulgur salad. It's such a wholesome and nutritious meal that's perfect for anyone looking to enjoy a delicious and satisfying dinner. I'll definitely be adding this recipe to my meal plan!

Back