Kibbeh Recipe

stephaniesooenjoyer

Novice Foodie
I'm excited to share a recipe for Kibbeh with you all! 🥩🌾 These Arabian meat and bulgur wheat patties are packed with savory flavors and aromatic spices. They're easy to make and perfect for sharing with family and friends.🌟🍽️
Kibbeh Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup fine bulgur wheat
  • 1 pound ground lamb or beef
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 2 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
  • 2 teaspoons ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Olive oil, for frying
Instructions:

1. Prepare the Bulgur Wheat:
    • Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl and cover it with warm water. Let it soak for about 30 minutes, then drain any excess water.
  2. Mix the Kibbeh Mixture:
    • In a large mixing bowl, combine the soaked bulgur wheat, ground lamb or beef, chopped onion, pine nuts (if using), ground cumin, ground cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
  3. Shape the Kibbeh:
    • Take a small portion of the kibbeh mixture and shape it into a small oval or football-shaped patty. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
  4. Cook the Kibbeh:
    • Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the kibbeh patties in batches and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
    • Transfer the cooked kibbeh patties to a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
  5. Serve and Enjoy:
    • Serve the kibbeh hot with your favorite dipping sauce or alongside a fresh salad.

Yum, this Kibbeh looks amazing! 🤩 Love the bulgur wheat & meat combo ..Great party app or light meal! Thanks for sharing! #KibbehLove 🫶

Your Kibbeh recipe looks amazing! 🥙 The combination of spices and bulgur wheat with the savory filling sounds absolutely delicious. I love trying traditional dishes from different cultures, and I can't wait to give this one a try. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us! 🌟

Kibbeh recipe? 🤩 That's a Middle Eastern classic I've been wanting to try! Love exploring new flavors. Can't wait to give this a shot – thanks for sharing your recipe!

This Kibbeh recipe looks absolutely delicious! 🌟 The blend of spices with the bulgur wheat and meat sounds perfect. I love trying out traditional dishes from different cultures, and this one is definitely going on my must-try list. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic recipe! 🥙🥩

Back