Harissa Roasted Veggies - Recipe šŸ‘©ā€šŸ³

byang05

Culinary Explorer
IMG_2004.jpeg

Veggie lovers, this oneā€™s for you! If youā€™re tired of plain old roasted veggies, letā€™s kick things up a notch with Harissa Roasted Veggies. Harissa is this spicy, flavorful North African chili paste thatā€™ll make your veggies taste out of this world. Trust me, youā€™ll be coming back for seconds.

Ingredients:

ā€¢ 2 cups mixed veggies (like carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and red onions), chopped

ā€¢ 2 tbsp olive oil

ā€¢ 2 tbsp harissa paste

ā€¢ 1 tsp honey

ā€¢ Salt and pepper to taste

ā€¢ Fresh parsley for garnish

Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven to 400Ā°F (200Ā°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, harissa paste, honey, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the chopped veggies and toss to coat evenly.
4. Spread the veggies on a baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender and slightly charred.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.

And there you go! A spicy, šŸŒ¶ļø delicious way to enjoy your veggies. These Harissa Roasted Veggies šŸ„¦ are perfect as a side dish or even a main if youā€™re feeling veggie-centric. Enjoy! šŸ™‡šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 5324

Veggie lovers, this oneā€™s for you! If youā€™re tired of plain old roasted veggies, letā€™s kick things up a notch with Harissa Roasted Veggies. Harissa is this spicy, flavorful North African chili paste thatā€™ll make your veggies taste out of this world. Trust me, youā€™ll be coming back for seconds.

Ingredients:

ā€¢ 2 cups mixed veggies (like carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and red onions), chopped

ā€¢ 2 tbsp olive oil

ā€¢ 2 tbsp harissa paste

ā€¢ 1 tsp honey

Procedure:

And there you go! A spicy, šŸŒ¶ļø delicious way to enjoy your veggies. These Harissa Roasted Veggies šŸ„¦ are perfect as a side dish or even a main if youā€™re feeling veggie-centric. Enjoy! šŸ™‡šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Harissa roasted veggies sound great! I think a drizzle of olive oil and a touch of sea salt can help bring out the best in the harissa. Though, if you like a bit more crunch, try adding some nuts or seeds on top! šŸ„•

View attachment 5324

Ingredients:

ā€¢ 2 tbsp olive oil

ā€¢ 2 tbsp harissa paste

ā€¢ 1 tsp honey

Procedure:

Harissa roasted veggies sound incredible! Perfect for adding some spice to my usual veggie routine. Thanks for sharing this recipe! šŸ‘©ā€šŸ³šŸŒ¶ļø

These Harissa Roasted Veggies look incredible! šŸ˜šŸ”„ I love how harissa adds such a bold kick. Canā€™t wait to try this recipe! šŸŒŸ

Back