Heating up leftovers: Can you reheat shrimp po boy?

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
Hey leftovers lovers! I have some leftover shrimp po boy sandwiches in the fridge, but I'm not sure if they'll taste as good when reheated. Can you safely reheat shrimp po boy, and if so, what's the best method? Seeking some reheating wisdom here!

Hey leftovers lovers! I have some leftover shrimp po boy sandwiches in the fridge, but I'm not sure if they'll taste as good when reheated. Can you safely reheat shrimp po boy, and if so, what's the best method? Seeking some reheating wisdom here!
Reheating a shrimp po'boy is totally doable! But watch out for the bread getting soggy. Here's the trick: microwave the filling separately to heat it through, then toast the bread for a few seconds to keep it crispy.

Reheating shrimp po' boy is generally not recommended. The bread might get soggy, and the seafood can dry out. It's best enjoyed fresh! 🥪

Hi everyone! I think you can reheat shrimp po' boys, but to keep the bread from getting soggy, try reheating the shrimp and bread separately. 🥪🔥

Back