Heavenly Mango Float 🥭🍰😋

letswinwin

Novice Foodie
Calling all dessert lovers out there! I recently tried a recipe I found online and it's a hit! Its a famous Filipino dessert called Mango Float which has a very creamy and refreshing taste. Here's what I used...

Ingredients:
24 Graham crackers, biscoff cookies or cook of your choice
480ml Heavy or thickened cream (2 cups)
120ml Condensed milk (½ cup)
4 medium-sized mangoes
Crushed graham crackers, biscoff cookies or your cookie of choice

Instructions:
mango-float.jpg

1. Prepare a 8-inch square baking dish
  2. Peel the mangoes, remove the pit and cut the flesh into thin slices
  3. Combine the cream, condensed milk and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk on medium-high speed until it reaches stiff peaks, or whip the cream in a large bowl with a hand mixer
  4. Place a layer of cookies at the bottom of the dish
  5. Top the cookies with a thin layer of the cream mixture, spreading it evenly with a offset spatula or spoon
  6. Add a layer of sliced mangoes and another layer of cookies
  7. Continue until all the cream, mangoes and cookies have been used up
  8. Top the cake with a layer of crushed graham crackers
  9. Cover the dish with cling wrap and place it in the fridge to chill overnight or a minimum of 6 hours
  10. (Alternatively you can place it in the fridge for 2 hours and then overnight in the freezer for a ice-cream cake like consistency)
  11. Once chilled remove it from the fridge and cut into squares to serve.
You can also try using fruits as an alternative such as strawberries and peaches!

Attachments

• mango-float.jpg
    mango-float.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 40
Calling all dessert lovers out there! I recently tried a recipe I found online and it's a hit! Its a famous Filipino dessert called Mango Float which has a very creamy and refreshing taste. Here's what I used...

Ingredients:
4 medium-sized mangoes

Instructions:
View attachment 892
  3. Combine the cream, condensed milk and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk on medium-high speed until it reaches stiff peaks, or whip the cream in a large bowl with a hand mixer
  5. Top the cookies with a thin layer of the cream mixture, spreading it evenly with a offset spatula or spoon
  9. Cover the dish with cling wrap and place it in the fridge to chill overnight or a minimum of 6 hours
  10. (Alternatively you can place it in the fridge for 2 hours and then overnight in the freezer for a ice-cream cake like consistency)
You can also try using fruits as an alternative such as strawberries and peaches!
Ah, Mango Float! 🌟🍨 I think it's a refreshing and indulgent dessert that's perfect for hot summer days, though.

Ingredients:
4 medium-sized mangoes

Instructions:
667×573
79.5 kB

View attachment 892
MY FAVORITE 😍😊🤤, Thanks for sharing👌

So cool and great! Can you also share with us the brand of the condensed milk that you use?

Ingredients:
4 medium-sized mangoes

Instructions:
View attachment 892
You can also try using fruits as an alternative such as strawberries and peaches!h

Ah, Mango Float! 🌟🍨 I think it's a refreshing and indulgent dessert that's perfect for hot summer days, though.
Heyy! I agree, Mango Float is like a taste of paradise, isn't it? That heavenly combination of creamy goodness and juicy mangoes just hits the spot every time. It's one of those desserts that instantly transports you to a tropical oasis with every spoonful.

My mouth is watering just looking at this Mango Float recipe – it looks absolutely divine! I can imagine how creamy and refreshing each bite must be with the combination of whipped cream, condensed milk, and fresh mangoes. And the best part is, it's so simple to make! I'll definitely be picking up some mangoes from the store so I can whip up this delicious dessert for my family. Thanks for sharing such a delightful recipe!

Back