Help needed! Why does my Cornish hen always end up tough?

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Oh no, culinary crew! 😖 Every time I try my hand at cooking Cornish hen, it ends up tough instead of tender. What am I doing wrong? 🐔 Is there a secret to keeping it juicy or a particular method I should follow? Desperate for your expert tips. Thanks a ton! 🙏

Oh no, culinary crew!
64×64 png
2.6 kB

😖 Every time I try my hand at cooking Cornish hen, it ends up tough instead of tender. What am I doing wrong? 🐔 Is there a secret to keeping it juicy or a particular method I should follow? Desperate for your expert tips. Thanks a ton! 🙏
I used to struggle with that too, mate. What works for me is brining the Cornish hen before cooking. It keeps it moist and adds flavor. 🍗✨

Sounds like your Cornish hen needs a little TLC! Try brining it before cooking to lock in moisture and tenderness.

Ah, totally feel you! Brining up the game, makes it wet and juicy and boosts up the flavor. Gotta say, it has the best texture among all my experiments. 🙌
I used to struggle with that too, mate. What works for me is brining the Cornish hen before cooking. It keeps it moist and adds flavor. 🍗✨

Sounds like your Cornish hen needs a little TLC! Try brining it before cooking to lock in moisture and tenderness.

Ah, good call! Brining is like taking that Cornish hen to the spa before putting it in the oven but maintaining all the hot juicy flavor. Catch you on the flip side, thanks for the suggestion! 🤗

Your Cornish hen may end up tough if it's overcooked or cooked at too high of a temperature, try lowering the cooking temperature and using a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches the appropriate internal temperature without overcooking.✨❤️

Back