Help! Why do my monster cookies always come out flat?

DreamingPilgrim

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with monster cookies, but they always end up flat as pancakes. Has anyone faced this before? What am I doing wrong? Really hoping to get them right next time!

Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with monster cookies, but they always end up flat as pancakes. Has anyone faced this before? What am I doing wrong? Really hoping to get them right next time!
Don't let flat monster cookies haunt you any longer! Common culprits include over-softened butter, too much sugar, overmixing the dough, or an oven that's too hot. Aim for cool butter, measure precisely, mix minimally, and double-check the temperature for perfectly puffy cookies!

One of the reason why the monster cookies comes out flat is If your butter is too soft or melted, it can make the cookies spread more. Try using butter that's just softened to room temperature. 👌😉👍✨

One of the reason why the monster cookies comes out flat is If your butter is too soft or melted, it can make the cookies spread more. Try using butter that's just softened to room temperature. 👌😉👍✨
Hey there! I totally agree with you. Using butter that's just softened to room temperature makes a huge difference. When it's too soft or melted, the cookies do spread too much.🍪❤️

Don't let flat monster cookies haunt you any longer! Common culprits include over-softened butter, too much sugar, overmixing the dough, or an oven that's too hot. Aim for cool butter, measure precisely, mix minimally, and double-check the temperature for perfectly puffy cookies!
well noted!! thanks so much!

Back