Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops with Roasted Veggies

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey meat lovers out there! 📣 Sharing you today my mom's secret weapon for those nights when I want something special but she doesn't have hours to spare 😁 It's seriously delicious and surprisingly easy to make ..perfect for fooling everyone into thinking you're a master chef 😝

Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops with Roasted Veggies.jpg

Ingredients:
For the Lamb Chops:

• 4 lamb chops (about 1-inch thick)
  • 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the Roasted Veggies:
  • 2 cups cubed butternut squash
  • 1 cup Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
  • 1 red onion, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a shallow bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, chopped rosemary, and chopped thyme.
  3. Brush the lamb chops on both sides with the 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then generously season with salt and pepper.
  4. Dredge the lamb chops in the herb-breadcrumb mixture, pressing it onto the meat to help it adhere.
  5. Place the coated lamb chops on one side of the prepared baking sheet.
  6. In a large bowl, toss the cubed butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and sliced red onion with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
  7. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the other side of the baking sheet, creating an even layer.
  8. Roast the lamb chops and vegetables in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the lamb is cooked to your desired doneness (about 145°F for medium-rare) and the veggies are tender and golden brown.
  9. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the lamb chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
  10. Serve the Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops alongside the roasted vegetables, and enjoy this delicious, sophisticated yet easy weeknight meal!
Trust me, this recipe is a winner, and I bet your family will love it as much as mine does! Let me know if you give it a try! 🥰

These Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops with Roasted Veggies are to die for! 😋 The crunchy panko breadcrumb crust and perfectly roasted veggies are a match made in food heaven. And it's easy enough for a busy weeknight—winning! Can't wait to show off my cooking skills with this recipe! Thanks for the secret weapon, Mom! 🍽️🥩🥦

Elevate your dinner with Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops paired with Roasted Veggies! 🌿🥕 Experience the perfect blend of flavors and textures in every bite. Let's savor this delicious and satisfying meal together! 🍽️

Back