Hey, are chicken tenders considered processed food or not?

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hi, folks! 🐓 This question might sound so ignorant, so pardon me, hahaha! Are chicken tenders considered processed food, or does it depend on how they're prepared? 🤔 Trying to eat cleaner and I'm curious about where chicken tenders fall on the spectrum. Would love your insights on this! Thanks a bunch! 🌿

Hi, folks! 🐓 This question might sound so ignorant, so pardon me, hahaha! Are chicken tenders considered processed food, or does it depend on how they're prepared? 🤔 Trying to eat cleaner and I'm curious about where chicken tenders fall on the spectrum. Would love your insights on this! Thanks a bunch! 🌿
Chicken tenders can be considered processed food depending on how they're prepared and packaged. If they're made from fresh chicken breast meat, breaded, and cooked without added preservatives or artificial ingredients, they may be less processed compared to commercially produced chicken tenders that contain additives, fillers, and preservatives. It's essential to check the ingredient list and choose options with minimal processing for a healthier choice.

Back