Hey bakers! How long can I expect my spritz cookies to stay fresh?

Marcussikreyvingx

Novice Foodie
🍪 I've just whipped up a batch of spritz cookies, and they're oh-so-delicious! But I'm curious, how long do your spritz cookies usually stay fresh for? 🤔 I want to make sure mine stay tasty for as long as possible! Thanks in advance for the tips! 😊

🍪 I've just whipped up a batch of spritz cookies, and they're oh-so-delicious! But I'm curious, how long do your spritz cookies usually stay fresh for? 🤔 I want to make sure mine stay tasty for as long as possible! Thanks in advance for the tips! 😊
Spritz cookies typically stay fresh for about 1 to 2 weeks when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.

Spritz cookies can stay fresh for about 1-2 weeks when stored properly in an airtight container at room temperature. If you want to extend their freshness, you can also freeze them for up to 2-3 months. Just make sure to let them thaw at room temperature before serving. Enjoy your delightful cookies! 🍪❄️

I think storing your spritz cookies in an airtight container can help keep them fresh for up to a week. Though, 🍪 if you want to extend their freshness, freezing them might be a good option! ;)

Back