Hey everyone, what's in a traditional lumpia?

Kitty

Novice Foodie
I'm eager to master making traditional lumpia but want to make sure I'm using authentic ingredients. Could anyone share what typically goes into making one? Really appreciate any help! 🌯🤔

I'm eager to master making traditional lumpia but want to make sure I'm using authentic ingredients. Could anyone share what typically goes into making one? Really appreciate any help! 🌯🤔
Traditional lumpia typically contains a mixture of ground pork, vegetables like carrots, cabbage, and bean sprouts, seasoned with garlic, onions, and soy sauce, all wrapped in thin spring roll wrappers and then fried until golden brown.

In my experience, lumpia is often served with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce made from vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and sugar, adding another layer of flavor to each bite. 🍯

Of course! Traditional lumpia typically includes a mixture of ground pork or beef, finely chopped vegetables like carrots, cabbage, and onions, seasoned with garlic, soy sauce, and black pepper. All wrapped in thin spring roll wrappers and then fried until crispy. Enjoy your lumpia-making adventure! 🥢🍲

Back