Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops

Babylyn15

Novice Foodie
Who else love pork chops? I gonna share a not-so-common pork recipe, it's the Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops! It's definitely worth a try!

hoisin-glazed-pork-chops-9.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 pork chops
  • 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and sear for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
  4. Pour the hoisin glaze over the pork chops in the skillet, ensuring they are evenly coated. Reduce the heat to medium-low.
  5. Continue to cook the pork chops, spooning the glaze over them occasionally, until they are cooked through and the glaze has thickened, about 5-7 minutes more.
  6. Once the pork chops are cooked through, remove them from the skillet and let them rest for a few minutes.
  7. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired, then serve hot.
You can now enjoy your Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops!

Just tried these hoisin glazed pork chops for the first time, and I'm blown away by how tasty they are! The marinade really tenderized the meat, and the glaze added such a lovely richness. This recipe is a keeper for sure!

These Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops look absolutely mouthwatering! The glaze seems rich and flavorful, and I love how simple the recipe appears to be. Can't wait to try making this myself! 😋👌
Who else love pork chops? I gonna share a not-so-common pork recipe, it's the Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops! It's definitely worth a try!

View attachment 947

Ingredients:

• 4 pork chops
  • 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and sear for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
  4. Pour the hoisin glaze over the pork chops in the skillet, ensuring they are evenly coated. Reduce the heat to medium-low.
  5. Continue to cook the pork chops, spooning the glaze over them occasionally, until they are cooked through and the glaze has thickened, about 5-7 minutes more.
  6. Once the pork chops are cooked through, remove them from the skillet and let them rest for a few minutes.
  7. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired, then serve hot.
You can now enjoy your Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops!

These Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops look mouthwatering! 😋 The glaze sounds absolutely delicious and perfect for a juicy, flavorful meal. Can’t wait to try this out! Thanks for sharing such a tasty recipe!

Back