Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share with you one of my all-time favorite recipes: Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, snap peas, and carrots)
  • Cooked rice, for serving
  • Optional garnish: sliced green onions, sesame seeds
Instructions:
Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry.jpg

1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, and cornstarch. Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
  2. Add the sliced pork to the marinade and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
  3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the marinated pork and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
  4. Remove the pork from the skillet and set it aside. In the same skillet, add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes.
  5. Return the cooked pork to the skillet and pour the remaining marinade over the pork and vegetables. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the sauce thickens and coats the pork and vegetables.
  6. Serve the sticky Chinese pork stir-fry hot over cooked rice, and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
I've made this Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry countless times, and it's always a hit with my family and friends. It's got that perfect balance of sweet, savory, and sticky goodness that keeps everyone coming back for more🥢🍖🥦

Had this Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry at a friend's party once. It was so good, I ended up sneaking seconds when no one was looking. 😅

Hey everyone! I'm excited to share with you one of my all-time favorite recipes: Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry.

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon honey
Instructions:View attachment 3101
  1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, and cornstarch. Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
  2. Add the sliced pork to the marinade and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
  3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the marinated pork and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
  4. Remove the pork from the skillet and set it aside. In the same skillet, add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes.
  5. Return the cooked pork to the skillet and pour the remaining marinade over the pork and vegetables. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the sauce thickens and coats the pork and vegetables.
  6. Serve the sticky Chinese pork stir-fry hot over cooked rice, and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
I've made this Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry countless times, and it's always a hit with my family and friends. It's got that perfect balance of sweet, savory, and sticky goodness that keeps everyone coming back for more🥢🍖🥦
Sticky Chinese pork stir-fry is one of my favorite quick and easy meals to whip up on busy weeknights. The combination of sweet and savory flavors with tender pork and crisp vegetables is always a hit with my family. Plus, it's so versatile – you can use whatever veggies you have on hand and adjust the sauce to your liking. Definitely adding this recipe to my rotation!

Sticky Chinese Pork Stir-Fry? Count me in for a flavor-packed dinner adventure! Can't wait to savor the sweet and savory goodness. 🥢🍖

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon honey
Instructions:View attachment 3101
that sounds delicious! 😋 Do you have a recipe to share? I'd love to try making it at home. 🍲

Back