Homemade Avocado Ice Cream

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently tried making avocado ice cream, and let me tell you, it's so creamy, refreshing, and oh-so-delicious, you've got to give this recipe a try!

Ingredients:
Homemade Avocado Ice Cream.jpg

• 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:
  1. In a blender or food processor, combine the peeled and pitted avocados, whole milk, heavy cream, granulated sugar, lime juice, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
  2. Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender or food processor as needed to ensure everything is well combined.
  3. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness or acidity if necessary by adding more sugar or lime juice.
  4. Once the mixture is smooth and well combined, transfer it to a shallow dish or bowl.
  5. Cover the dish or bowl with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap touches the surface of the mixture to prevent ice crystals from forming.
  6. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
  7. Once chilled, transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions until it reaches a soft-serve consistency.
  8. Transfer the churned ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for an additional 2-3 hours, or until firm.
  9. Serve the avocado ice cream scooped into bowls or cones, and enjoy its creamy goodness!
I hope you love this avocado ice cream recipe as much as I do! It's so perfect for hot summer days or anytime you're craving something refreshing and creamy.

Attachments

• Homemade Avocado Ice Cream.jpg
    Homemade Avocado Ice Cream.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 45
Hey! 🥑 Avocado Ice Cream sounds like a dreamy treat! :love: Creamy, refreshing and packed with all the goodness of avocados - what's not to love?🍦 Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely intrigued and eager to give this recipe a whirl. 🥑🍨✨

Hey everyone! I recently tried making avocado ice cream, and let me tell you, it's so creamy, refreshing, and oh-so-delicious, you've got to give this recipe a try!

Ingredients: View attachment 1265
  • 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:
  1. In a blender or food processor, combine the peeled and pitted avocados, whole milk, heavy cream, granulated sugar, lime juice, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
  2. Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender or food processor as needed to ensure everything is well combined.
  3. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness or acidity if necessary by adding more sugar or lime juice.
  4. Once the mixture is smooth and well combined, transfer it to a shallow dish or bowl.
  5. Cover the dish or bowl with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap touches the surface of the mixture to prevent ice crystals from forming.
  6. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
  7. Once chilled, transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions until it reaches a soft-serve consistency.
  8. Transfer the churned ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for an additional 2-3 hours, or until firm.
  9. Serve the avocado ice cream scooped into bowls or cones, and enjoy its creamy goodness!
I hope you love this avocado ice cream recipe as much as I do! It's so perfect for hot summer days or anytime you're craving something refreshing and creamy.
Wow! Your avocado ice cream recipe sounds super yummy! I can't wait to try it out! 😋 Thanks for sharing all the steps so clearly!

Back