Homemade Blackberry Jam Recipe 🍯

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Blackberry Jam.jpeg
There's something truly special about making your own jam at home, especially when it’s as delicious as this blackberry jam. Whether you're spreading it on toast, adding it to yogurt, or using it as a topping for desserts, this homemade jam will bring a burst of summer flavor to your table all year round. Plus, it's so simple to make, you'll wonder why you ever bought store-bought jam in the first place. So, grab some fresh blackberries and let's get started on this sweet, tangy, and slightly spiced treat!

Ingredients:

• 4 cups blackberries
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
  • ½ teaspoon lemon juice
Instructions:
  1. In a saucepan, mash the blackberries with a potato masher until they're broken down. Stir in the sugar until the juices start to release.
  2. Remove 1 tablespoon of the blackberry juice from the saucepan and mix it with the cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir this mixture back into the saucepan.
  3. Bring the blackberries to a boil, cooking and stirring frequently until the jam thickens, about 15 minutes. Stir in the cinnamon and allspice.
  4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the jam cool for about 30 to 45 minutes.
  5. Transfer the cooled jam to a bowl, cover it, and refrigerate until chilled. Stir in the lemon juice just before serving.

Enjoy this delightful homemade blackberry jam on your favorite dishes! 🍞🍇

This homemade blackberry jam recipe looks absolutely delicious! I love how simple and fresh it is. Can't wait to try this on my morning toast. Thanks for sharing such a sweet treat! 😋🍇

Ooh, that blackberry jam recipe sounds like a total win! 🍇🍞 Definitely gonna give it a go—thanks for sharing the deets!

This Homemade Blackberry Jam looks so delicious and fruity! 🍯🍇 I love how fresh and homemade it seems. Perfect for spreading on toast or adding to desserts. Thanks for the recipe! 😍

This homemade blackberry jam recipe looks absolutely delicious! I love how simple and fresh it is. Can't wait to try this on my morning toast. Thanks for sharing such a sweet treat! 😋🍇
Aww, thanks a bunch! 😊 So glad you’re excited to try it—this jam’s gonna make your toast next-level yummy! Enjoy! 🍇

Ooh, that blackberry jam recipe sounds like a total win! 🍇🍞 Definitely gonna give it a go—thanks for sharing the deets!
So glad you’re gonna try it! It’s super easy and tastes amazing—can’t wait to hear how yours turns out! Thanks for giving it a go! 🍇

This Homemade Blackberry Jam looks so delicious and fruity! 🍯🍇 I love how fresh and homemade it seems. Perfect for spreading on toast or adding to desserts. Thanks for the recipe! 😍
Aww, thanks so much! 😊 I’m really glad you like the jam—it’s seriously the easiest way to bring a burst of fresh berry flavor to anything! 🍇

Back