Homemade Dunkin' Donuts' Chocolate Glazed Donuts

Toffee

Novice Foodie
Hey guys! 😊 Let me tell you a story. Last Sunday, I stayed home because I had been going out and eating at fancy cafes all week. But you know what? I got bored at home and hungry too. So, I decided to imitate the Dunkin' Donuts chocolate glazed donuts to solve my hunger problem. And guess what happened next? I made them, and they turned out just like the real ones! 😋🤎

If you're curious about how I did it, I won't keep it a secret. Here's how!

INGREDIENTS:
IMG2024031717113923.jpg

• 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 1⁄4 cups Dutch-processed cocoa powder
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
  • 5 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
  • 6 cups vegetable oil, for frying
Glaze
  • 1 cup milk
  • 5 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1⁄16 teaspoon salt

DIRECTIONS:
  • Doughnuts
  1. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
  2. Beat eggs until light, then add sugar, butter, and buttermilk and beat until smooth. Mix this with the flour mixture.
  3. Roll the dough to 1/2-inch thickness on a floured surface. Cut out doughnuts and holes.
  4. Fry doughnuts in oil at 375°F until golden on both sides. Drain on paper towels.
  • Glaze
5. Warm milk in a saucepan, then mix with confectioners sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Dip doughnuts in the glaze and let dry for 1 hour before serving.

Enjoy your homemade doughnuts! 🍩🫶

Wow, these homemade Dunkin' Donuts chocolate glazed donuts look absolutely amazing! I can almost taste the rich chocolate and sweet glaze just by looking at the picture. And the fact that you were able to recreate them at home is even more impressive. I can't wait to try making these myself!

That's awesome! 🎉 Your homemade Dunkin' Donuts chocolate glazed donuts sound delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe—I might just have to give it a try sometime! 😋

Hey guys! 😊 Let me tell you a story. Last Sunday, I stayed home because I had been going out and eating at fancy cafes all week. But you know what? I got bored at home and hungry too. So, I decided to imitate the Dunkin' Donuts chocolate glazed donuts to solve my hunger problem. And guess what happened next? I made them, and they turned out just like the real ones! 😋🤎

If you're curious about how I did it, I won't keep it a secret. Here's how!

INGREDIENTS: View attachment 874
  • 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 1⁄4 cups Dutch-processed cocoa powder
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
  • 5 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
  • 6 cups vegetable oil, for frying
Glaze
  • 1 cup milk
  • 5 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1⁄16 teaspoon salt

DIRECTIONS:
  • Doughnuts
  1. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
  2. Beat eggs until light, then add sugar, butter, and buttermilk and beat until smooth. Mix this with the flour mixture.
  3. Roll the dough to 1/2-inch thickness on a floured surface. Cut out doughnuts and holes.
  4. Fry doughnuts in oil at 375°F until golden on both sides. Drain on paper towels.
  • Glaze
5. Warm milk in a saucepan, then mix with confectioners sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Dip doughnuts in the glaze and let dry for 1 hour before serving.

Enjoy your homemade doughnuts! 🍩🫶
Oh, chocolate glazed donuts are my weakness! Can't wait to try making them at home. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back