Homemade French Fries

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I want to introduce an easy homemade French fries recipe! With just a few ingredients and some simple steps, you'll be on your way to creating the perfect fries that will satisfy your cravings

Ingredients:
254×381
240.2 kB

1711517126425.png

• 4 large russet potatoes
  • 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt, to taste
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin strips or wedges, depending on your preference.
  3. Place the potato strips in a large bowl of cold water and let them soak for about 30 minutes. This helps remove excess starch for crispier fries.
  4. After soaking, drain the potatoes and pat them dry with a clean kitchen towel or paper towels.
  5. Transfer the dried potato strips to a clean bowl and toss them with olive oil until evenly coated.
  6. Spread the potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they're not overcrowded. This ensures they cook evenly and become crispy.
  7. Sprinkle salt over the potato strips according to your taste preference.
  8. Bake the fries in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until they're golden brown and crispy.
  9. Once done, remove the fries from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
  10. Enjoy your homemade French fries with your favorite dipping sauces!
Enjoy your homemade French Fries!

Hey everyone! Today, I want to introduce an easy homemade French fries recipe! With just a few ingredients and some simple steps, you'll be on your way to creating the perfect fries that will satisfy your cravings

Ingredients:
254×381
240.2 kB

View attachment 828
  • 4 large russet potatoes
  • 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt, to taste
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin strips or wedges, depending on your preference.
  3. Place the potato strips in a large bowl of cold water and let them soak for about 30 minutes. This helps remove excess starch for crispier fries.
  4. After soaking, drain the potatoes and pat them dry with a clean kitchen towel or paper towels.
  5. Transfer the dried potato strips to a clean bowl and toss them with olive oil until evenly coated.
  6. Spread the potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they're not overcrowded. This ensures they cook evenly and become crispy.
  7. Sprinkle salt over the potato strips according to your taste preference.
  8. Bake the fries in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until they're golden brown and crispy.
  9. Once done, remove the fries from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
  10. Enjoy your homemade French fries with your favorite dipping sauces!
Enjoy your homemade French Fries!
This is really a perfect snack for me, it reminds me of when I was with my cousins and it's their favorite too. Thanks for sharing😁

What a fantastic idea! 🍟 Homemade French fries are always a hit, and with your easy recipe, everyone can enjoy crispy, golden perfection right from their own kitchen. Thanks for sharing this simple yet delicious treat—I can't wait to give it a try!

Back