Homemade Guacamole 🥑

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I want to share this Homemade Guacamole with you. It's a fresh and flavorful dip that's perfect for scooping up with tortilla chips or adding to tacos, burritos, or sandwiches.
679×607
114.7 kB

guacamole.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 ripe avocados
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1/4 cup diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup diced tomato
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 small jalapeño, seeded and minced (optional, for added heat)
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • Tortilla chips, for serving
Instructions:

1. Cut the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Scoop the avocado flesh into a mixing bowl.
  2. Mash the avocados with a fork until smooth or until your desired consistency is reached. Some prefer chunky guacamole, while others like it smooth.
  3. Add the lime juice to the mashed avocado and stir to combine. The lime juice not only adds flavor but also helps prevent the avocados from browning.
  4. Stir in the diced red onion, diced tomato, chopped cilantro, minced jalapeño (if using), ground cumin, salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
  5. Taste the guacamole and adjust seasoning if necessary, adding more salt or lime juice if desired.
  6. Transfer the guacamole to a serving bowl and garnish with additional chopped cilantro or a slice of lime if desired.
  7. Serve the Homemade Guacamole with tortilla chips or as a topping for your favorite Mexican dishes.
Enjoy the creamy goodness of this homemade dip! 😋

Yes, please! Im all about that creamy, zesty goodness. I love playing around with diff ingredients to get just the right balance of flavors. Whether it's for normal day or just a bore snack attack, you can bet Ill be dipping into a bowl of homemade guac 🥑🥑🥑

Homemade guacamole is a staple in my kitchen! 🏡 I love how versatile it is - perfect for scooping up with tortilla chips, spreading on toast, or topping off tacos. ❤️❤️❤️

Wow, your homemade guacamole recipe looks amazing! 🥑 I can't wait to give it a try! I really appreciate how easy the steps are to follow. Thanks for sharing, and I'll definitely be making this soon! 🌟

Back