Homemade Nachos Cheese Sauce

Ajax

Novice Foodie
Just bought nachos recently, but guess who's getting old? I forgot to buy a sauce. 😂 Instead of going back to the store, I decided to make one myself. So, I made a cheese sauce, which pairs perfectly with nachos. In the end, I enjoyed my nachos! Here are the easy steps:

Ingredients:
IMG20240323115432.jpg

• 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 7 slices processed American cheese
  • Pickled Jalapeno Juice
  • ½ teaspoon salt

Directions:
  1. Heat a small pot over medium heat, add butter, and melt it.
  2. Stir in flour for 2-3 minutes until it forms a roux.
  3. Stir in milk and let it simmer until it bubbles slightly.
  4. Reduce heat, gradually add cheese, and stir until melted.
  5. Mix in pickled jalapeno juice (and jalapenos if desired) until smooth.
  6. Taste for salt, then serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy the best nacho cheese sauce!

Got nachos but no partner? Instead of buying, try my Nachos Cheese Sauce recipe. No more boring snacks! 🧀🥣

Oh, Homemade Nachos Cheese Sauce—a savory delight that I've enjoyed countless times! 🧀🌶️ There's just something so satisfying about the creamy texture and bold cheesy flavor of this sauce, perfectly paired with crispy tortilla chips for the ultimate nacho experience.

Oh wow, this homemade nacho cheese sauce recipe is a game-changer! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to whip up a batch for my next snack session!

Oh wow, homemade nacho cheese sauce! That sounds amazing and perfect for movie nights or game day snacks. Can't wait to try making it myself!

This is exactly what I've been looking for! 🙌 Store-bought cheese sauce never quite hits the spot, but making it from scratch sounds so much better. Can't wait to dive into a big plate of cheesy nachos! 🤩🧀

Hey, I just wanted to say, your homemade nacho cheese sauce is surprisingly amazing! I mean, I didn't expect it to turn out this good. It's like, really smooth and cheesy

Back